Aklima:

Track 6 is The Happiest girl on BORN PINK album (highly recommended to listen it, it's really worth of your time)

It's not bad,but also not worth my time.

Poltergeist:

It's not bad,but also not worth my time.

oof i bit mad what you say but it's your opinion

while listening that song i got reminded of Cheong San (All Of Us Are Dead) famous line "Today, i am happiest guy in this school!" 

Hi! I would like to join!!

Hina:

Hi! I would like to join!!

You can answer the questionnaire on the home page if you like!

Madeleine:

You can answer the questionnaire on the home page if you like!

Ohh, thank you!!

into kpop in 2016 but only strarted stanning groups in 2018, I started stanning BTS

For now i stan 19 groups :) 

My ultimate kpop group bias are Stray Kids ? 

I don't really like to have an ultimate bias, the title seems supreme, but if i had to choose someone for now it would be Stray Kids Bang Chan 

I don't think I've stanned in any crazy way, but the funiest to me was when I on twitter went crazy twitting with other stans about a comeback to stan the group :D 

Hina:

into kpop in 2016 but only strarted stanning groups in 2018, I started stanning BTS

I don't really like to have an ultimate bias, the title seems supreme, but if i had to choose someone for now it would be Stray Kids Bang Chan 

I don't think I've stanned in any crazy way, but the funiest to me was when I on twitter went crazy twitting with other stans about a comeback to stan the group :D 

WELCOME!!!! I also got into kpop in 2016

Vanessa_:

WELCOME!!!! I also got into kpop in 2016

Thank you!! That's cool! What group or song got you into kpop??

Hina:

Thank you!! That's cool! What group or song got you into kpop??

I remember my sister showing me a bts song at first and it didn't get my attention even though I told her it did cause I wanted to like kpop like her then she showed me Seventeen and omg I got hooked so bad, I instantly fell in love. 

Vanessa_:

I remember my sister showing me a bts song at first and it didn't get my attention even though I told her it did cause I wanted to like kpop like her then she showed me Seventeen and omg I got hooked so bad, I instantly fell in love. 

Oh, that's really cool! A lot of people started with BTS. Seventeen have really good songs!!

Hina:

Welcome!

Hina:

Oh, that's really cool! A lot of people started with BTS. Seventeen have really good songs!!

I think most of the female fans got into the k-pop because of BTS.?

Poltergeist:

Welcome!?

Thank you! :D

Poltergeist:

I think most of the female fans got into the k-pop because of BTS.?

I agree with that ahah : )