nabi_yoggu27:

I'd like to join!!

pequetee:

I wanna join :)

Joli:

I'd also like to join :)))

and @Zen Violet

Welcome! Added ~

Hey sorry guys I was and am still busy with real life, but I added all the new members to the list now and I will be coming online time to time to add people or update stuff. I'm glad a few of you did the challenge still and wrote reviews! Everyone can start recommending movies for the June Watch Challenge, if you have any ideas~ 

Also Thank you current members for welcoming the new ones @@ Fourthaxis, Kaiserin and Awkward Potato~~ 

The Witty Psycho:

Hi, I have found most of the movies on dramacool and Netflix in my country. Unable to find Kwaidan and Thirst anywhere. Any idea as to where can I watch these? 

If you're still interested in watching them, I can send you the links. Also if you have any suggestions for movies you wanted to watch, feel free to do so for June's challenge!

I love watching short horror films and there were some mentioned here a while ago by BabyNandos:

Ghost Machine, A Function, Human Form 

All are Korean and have english subtitles~

I also want to suggest these movies for June's Challenge just because I was planning on watching them, and The Mimic was previously suggested by Babynandos so I'm curious:
Killer Toon 
The Mimic

You guys can also suggest horror movies that you were planning on watching !

perfect:
You guys can also suggest horror movies that you were planning on watching !

I was thinking of watching Monstrous, it's a show but supposedly horror. Ratings aren't all that great so I don't know how good it's going to be.

No problem Perfect. Take your time, no one's going anywhere! Hope everything is fine! ^^

Fourthaxis:

I was thinking of watching Monstrous, it's a show but supposedly horror. Ratings aren't all that great so I don't know how good it's going to be.

No problem Perfect. Take your time, no one's going anywhere! Hope everything is fine! ^^

I’ve watched Monstrous and threw in my thoughts here ^^

awkward potato:

I’ve watched Monstrous and threw in my thoughts here ^^

Ah no wonder I felt like I've seen someone's review. You didn't seem to like it much. 

I am almost at the point where I've become overcritical about all the shows in my CW so I really want to watch something out of my comfort zone or a real good horror that'll be sure to shake things up. 

I saw Dr Strange in the theatres yesterday and realised I've become critical of shows in other languages as well. Not so sure about Marvel anymore. 

(╥_╥)

perfect:
Hey sorry guys I was and am still busy with real life, but I added all the new members to the list now and I will be coming online time to time to add people or update stuff.

Hullo admin Perfect! No worries, take your time to do your work :)  We'll keep this forum up and running
ᕙ(  •̀ ᗜ •́  )ᕗ

Fourthaxis:
Ah no wonder I felt like I've seen someone's review. You didn't seem to like it much. 

I felt that the series could be longer to explore the characters more. You can give it a try since it's only 6 eps of 30 mins each.

Most of my CW dramas are all for my challenges :p The only title that I'm really looking forward to is the upcoming Heroes, whereas Who Rules the World became my guilty pleasure kind of drama. And I laughed at Dr. Strange at certain scenes coz I found it absurd XD  But I gotta say that the scene with Wanda chasing them in the narrow passages have a nice horror-ish touch

awkward potato:
And I laughed at Dr. Strange at certain scenes coz I found it absurd XD

It reminded me of Ringu when she comes out of the TV except I was laughing at the absurdity. Dr Strange was absurd and not very strange! ^^

I'm going to try Monstrous cause I need a change from all the dullness that's littering my CW. Any suggestions for June's MC?

Fourthaxis:
Any suggestions for June's MC?

I'm thinking should we have a variety of movies and dramas? For those who have more time can choose to watch dramas, while those who aren't in the mood can watch movies?

The musical notes battle... I think I facepalmed so many times

awkward potato:
I'm thinking should we have a variety of movies and dramas?

That's a great idea though the only horror show I have watched previously is The Guest. Would love to watch more such shows too!

Dr Strange: Ha ha yeah! Hubby and I were laughing at the absurdity, it was like they added everything they could think of into the movie...

Hola! I love scary stuff so I would love to join!

SHIRO:

Hola! I love scary stuff so I would love to join!

Hello! Welcome to the club :)

awkward potato:

Hello! Welcome to the club :)

Thank you so much <3

So I watched silent sea and thought it was pretty good. It’s def more about the mystery than thrills and chills so if you’re looking for non stop scares/thrills you will be disappointed! I thought it was creepy enough tho and is def more atmospheric than straight up scary. Plot was also unique and interesting enough all though there were some inconsistencies and holes. Acting was good and the set too. Anyway, do we have any plans for watch parties or anything like that? Just curious. If not that’s cool!