_Choa_:

Bastard is being adapted dream really do come true. 

seeing Park Ji Hoon considering the role, he clearly has a type of characters he likes to pick ?

Kate:

seeing Park Ji Hoon considering the role, he clearly has a type of characters he likes to pick ?

Yes very true but he is so good at these roles I hope he accepts ?

_Choa_:

Yes very true but he is so good at these roles I hope he accepts ?

i would definitelly not complain. Love him in these roles too

hello! i'd like to join as this topic intruigues me alongside everything horror :") thank you!

fazola:

hello! i'd like to join as this topic intruigues me alongside everything horror :") thank you!

On behalf of admin perfect, welcome to the club! :))

It's been quite sometime since I've been here. Welcome to all the newcomers! While I haven't been watching much horror/supernatural movies, I'm currently following Gannibal. Anyone here who's watching this as well? Liking it so far; the drama just gives me this sense of dread whenever I'm watching it.

Aside from that, I have another short thriller called The Embroidered Shoes. Haven't watched this yet, so I can't vouch on how good (or terrible) it is. Each episode lasts for only 5-8 mins so it's a good watch if you don't have the time for full length dramas.

awkward potato:

It's been quite sometime since I've been here. Welcome to all the newcomers! While I haven't been watching much horror/supernatural movies, I'm currently following Gannibal. Anyone here who's watching this as well? Liking it so far; the drama just gives me this sense of dread whenever I'm watching it.

Aside from that, I have another short thriller called The Embroidered Shoes. Haven't watched this yet, so I can't vouch on how good (or terrible) it is. Each episode lasts for only 5-8 mins so it's a good watch if you don't have the time for full length dramas.

oh thank you for this! i'll add them to my high priority PTW list!

fazola:
oh thank you for this! i'll add them to my high priority PTW list!

Welcome~ Hope you enjoy Gannibal as much as I do :) 

awkward potato:

Gannibal looked interesting, def prob gunna watch it soon. Thank u! 

_Choa_:

Gannibal looked interesting, def prob gunna watch it soon. Thank u! 

Yay! Another mdler whom I’ll able to share thoughts with about this drama~ Hope you enjoy it :)

awkward potato:

Yay! Another mdler whom I’ll able to share thoughts with about this drama~ Hope you enjoy it :)

Started it! Pretty good so far. Ready to see if they wrap it up next ep or if it will have multiple seasons. It's def getting more intense!!! Love it. 

Has anyone watched this --> https://mydramalist.com/736203-cinematic-ear-nail

I saw this crop up in my feed and was wondering if I should watch it but mdl shows zero reviews so far....

Fourthaxis:

Has anyone watched this --> https://mydramalist.com/736203-cinematic-ear-nail

I saw this crop up in my feed and was wondering if I should watch it but mdl shows zero reviews so far....

well there is one comment about it "As expected trash but i like ha na park "hahahhaa

Hello, it's been a while! I've watched some horror/thrillers for the past months, just wasn't able to update. Soon I'll list them here but for the meantime, the recent I watched was a Thai movie - Faces of Anne.
First hour focused on a dream sequence (or more like nightmare) that appears to be repetitive and strange. Visually intriguing, with right amount of sound effects. The use of mirror and artwork was also clever. It's rather a mood piece on a whole than actual plot which was only revealed towards the end. 

Drama-wise, I've also seen Gannibal and mostly fond of it. The build-up was gripping, but the ending was sketchy. I would like to see a 2nd season but knowing Japan, they keep this mystery more often than not haha
Still recommended for those who like rural stories. The end soundtrack was *chef's kiss* on point, it keeps the tension going even after the episode is over. 

(Also, it's interesting how it was quite the opposite of Uzukawamura Jiken. That one and Hamura Akira were 2 memorable finales I've seen last yr. If I recall, most episodes of Uzukawamura were slow and uneventful, but the ending indeed made up for it. While Hamura was average in the first half and you think Ep.5 was just another story, that last arc turned out to be a blast!)

hi!! can i join the club?