Mila Kim:

Can someone recommend some dramas with umbrellas on the poster please? Thank you <3

Here is another list https://mydramalist.com/list/4a60pMq1

But also what type of dramas do you enjoy?

vvn2154:

you can find a few here... let me know if you find more, i can add to this list...

https://mydramalist.com/list/1zEnAEg4

Hi there, thank you for your reply <3

Awwwww so cute! I'm going to watch the movies as soon as I finish the anime!

Just found this club and love the concept! The very first Korean Drama I watched was She Was Pretty, and it is still my favorite drama today. It has different umbrella elements important to the story that were wonderful. The first being, not really an umbrella but a make-shift one out of a coat. These scenes were so touching with everything that they meant. Same for the actual umbrella featured, which has a painting, of the puzzle they did together as kids. And the last scene, father and daughter walking with umbrellas (so cute)!

I love most color ummies, but I guess I would say I'm partial to red, or any polka dotted ones. Loved going through the thread of so many memorable ummie moments!

Red umbrella in the snow-covered woods. Liverleaf (2018). 

Hello, I would love to join this fandom! ( I love traditional Chinese paper umbrellas, especially those that are custom-made/ painted by the owners... I think I saw one with a poem but I forgot where so I hope this one could suffice >.< )

CC: *Accepts the umbrella of a strange house-husband man who calls me 'cluck-cluck' cause he makes tasty mantou for me*
Srcs: @ladynamie , @panacea

ennea:

Hello, I would love to join this fandom! ( I love traditional Chinese paper umbrellas, especially those that are custom-made/ painted by the owners... I think I saw one with a poem but I forgot where so I hope this one could suffice >.< )

CC: *Accepts the umbrella of a strange house-husband man who calls me 'cluck-cluck' cause he makes tasty mantou for me* 
Srcs: @ladynamie , @panacea

I loved this umbrella too, i was thinking how they made a point of showing him painting them .. so beautiful....