It is finally time to start this long awaited fan-club for all of you who see the Ummies as inseparable cast members... 

To Join just name  your favourite Umbrella scene and or color... 

You may  of course name  several  scenes and umbrellas... 

And post as many umbrella pictures, discussions, games questioners as you would like! 

Umbrella related content: 

Tell me about it and I will add it ;) 

Voting lists: 

The best umbrella scene found in Dramaland

Prettiest Cover Umbrella

Lists with umbrellas 

Umbrellas in the title

@Brownie's umbrella list

Article 

Banners and Badges 

You can also add a banner or bade to your profile, both to find your way back to show your love for the Ummies and so that others can find their way here... + they are really pretty! 

If you make a banner or badge, do tell me and Ill add a link to them here: 

Banners: 

Rien  has made a whole bunch of banners and badges for us to choose from  here are a few: 

You will find the rest HERE

Game: 

Ummie the game, a bit like bingo but more fun:

Name a drama or movie you have seen where (fill in the square).  To complete the game you must have seen five in a row horizontally, diagonally, or vertically, you can use the same title more than once and you get bonus points if you find all five in the same title

Descriptions and Answers for Ummie the game:

Hwayugi!!!! There are so much more and so many in dramas I am yet to watch but I am signing up without preparations hehe.

That yellow umbrella was her "protector" since she was a child and the way she held onto it as an adult was so adorable and somehow even comforting to watch.

LoveTine The fifth Carat:

Hwayugi!!!! There are so much more and so many in dramas I am yet to watch but I am signing up without preparations hehe.

That yellow umbrella was her "protector" since she was a child and the way she held onto it as an adult was so adorable and somehow even comforting to watch.

And it is yellow with dots! Great umbrella indeed 

Shiro:

And it is yellow with dots! Great umbrella indeed 

Yass polka polka

There are so many to share… I will start with this one from My Roommate is  is a Gumiho

Waiting for you with an umbrella

it's the black umbrella in Goblin for me, y'all. (Wangji's painted paper umbrella in The Untamed is a close second.)

My! The red umbrella in Tale of the Nine tailed had its own wall and shelf and spot of prominence.

Weaponized ummies from the movie Shadow. Trailer from Youtube -

Shadow (2019)

bitcoolKat:

Shadow (2019)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Black umbrellas  are my favorite… I get excited watching them in dramas as well as in real life…

My favorite black umbrella scene in kdramas is from IOTNBO the trio together looks so good in this scene holding umbrella for each other…

bitcoolKat:

Shadow (2019)

Wooow 

MsStickyNotes:

Black umbrellas  are my favorite… I get excited watching them in dramas as well as in real life…

My favorite black umbrella scene in kdramas is from IOTNBO the trio together looks so good in this scene holding umbrella for each other…

Such a good scene and use of Ummies 

Jynja:

My! The red umbrella in Tale of the Nine tailed had its own wall and shelf and spot of prominence.

RESPECT 

Hi, everyone! 

Here's mine. It was a scene from the movie Tenkosei: Sayonara, Anata. The color seems beige to me but now I realized it may be white? just shaded due to sepia tone of the movie... and the fact that it has musical notes as design made me capture it the moment I saw it xD I just love this shot!

kaiserin:

Hi, everyone! 

Here's mine. It was a scene from the movie Tenkosei: Sayonara, Anata. The color seems beige to me but now I realized it may be white? just shaded due to sepia tone of the movie... and the fact that it has musical notes as design made me capture it the moment I saw it xD I just love this shot!

It really is an unusual umbrella for a beautiful shot