awkward potato:

You know, when I first started on The Lost Tomb, I was completely, absolutely lost coz I went in headfirst without reading any materials nor did a bit of read up on what’s the story about XD  I was probably like the character himself: dumb lol! 

After a while of following the series, only then did the whole Lost Tomb franchise sits well with me.

The thing is, the first lost tomb was actually the first book BUT it's like they want to squeeze ALL THE POPULAR scenes into one drama. From what I heard (I dropped the first one) they ALREADY had the restaurant fight scene in the first one. And the 2nd one Xiao Hua is already there. Smh what even. 

Ad no, Wu Xie wasn't suppose to be dumb. If anything, he's clever and he's smart. He KNOWS what he's doing. Li YiFeng version look like a kid that just entered college. I know Wu Xie is naive but LYF seems to MAGNIFIED the naive part and forgot other traits existed

https://v.douyin.com/j1EjuCA/

I HAVE to see the full video someone pls

Does anyone notice Cheng Yi often seen supporting his waist??

Euphoria:

Does anyone notice Cheng Yi often seen supporting his waist??

IDK LOL

MrPeach:

IDK LOL

Rlly?? I see in a lot of behind the scene or videos of him going to the car where he's constantly having his hand in his waist. It's not just once or twice either which is pretty concerning 

Euphoria:

Rlly?? I see in a lot of behind the scene or videos of him going to the car where he's constantly having his hand in his waist. It's not just once or twice either which is pretty concerning 

Its he probably to skinny and there is no cloths his size maybe idk.

MrPeach:

Its he probably to skinny and there is no cloths his size maybe idk.

No if u look at those Reuter of IS before it's out, and some of them when he's getting on his car, he's supporting his hand with one car in many of them. Also those oversized clothing, it's a common fashion style in China and Korea. I can certainly tell the difference between if it's a waist problem or if it's bc of something trival. And the way he walked looked very tiring. I also saw one short of him wearing one of those wraps around his waist. I know it for waist problems bc my dad wears the same exact thing everyday

It could be due to all the wire stunts. His waist might hurt from all that turning and balancing on it.

Dora:

It could be due to all the wire stunts. His waist might hurt from all that turning and balancing on it.

True, that makes a lot of sense. He rlly need to take a break, especially from historical dramas. I'll bet no other country use wires more than we do, sigh -

Idk if I should be happy or sad

Euphoria:

No if u look at those Reuter of IS before it's out, and some of them when he's getting on his car, he's supporting his hand with one car in many of them. Also those oversized clothing, it's a common fashion style in China and Korea. I can certainly tell the difference between if it's a waist problem or if it's bc of something trival. And the way he walked looked very tiring. I also saw one short of him wearing one of those wraps around his waist. I know it for waist problems bc my dad wears the same exact thing everyday

Makes sense

If I’m not mistaken, his waist had hurt since the filming of Dream Awakening Chang’an. When he went to Happy Camp for promotion, he was seen holding onto his waist at one instance. Waist injury takes a long time to recover; sometimes not even recovering fully. And QiQi’s dramas are mostly historicals, and I’d bet that took a toil and his waist starts to act up again. He seriously needs a break from wires.

Euphoria:

The thing is, the first lost tomb was actually the first book BUT it's like they want to squeeze ALL THE POPULAR scenes into one drama. From what I heard (I dropped the first one) they ALREADY had the restaurant fight scene in the first one. And the 2nd one Xiao Hua is already there. Smh what even. 

Ad no, Wu Xie wasn't suppose to be dumb. If anything, he's clever and he's smart. He KNOWS what he's doing. Li YiFeng version look like a kid that just entered college. I know Wu Xie is naive but LYF seems to MAGNIFIED the naive part and forgot other traits existed

Ya, they had the famous restaurant fight scene in the first drama. And when I watched Ultimate Note, I was like, this scene again? Only then did I know they’ve messed up the first drama terribly (-.-;)y

awkward potato:

Ya, they had the famous restaurant fight scene in the first drama. And when I watched Ultimate Note, I was like, this scene again? Only then did I know they’ve messed up the first drama terribly (-.-;)y

yeah, it's so annoying. first drama is literally just catfishing/clickbaiting viewers

awkward potato:

If I’m not mistaken, his waist had hurt since the filming of Dream Awakening Chang’an. When he went to Happy Camp for promotion, he was seen holding onto his waist at one instance. Waist injury takes a long time to recover; sometimes not even recovering fully. And QiQi’s dramas are mostly historicals, and I’d bet that took a toil and his waist starts to act up again. He seriously needs a break from wires.

wait I didn't ntoice during Happy Camp. do u remember during which scene that was? But yeah, I agree. He rlly needs a break from those damn wires.

I started watching IS because I am a sucker for XianXia with this heavenly realm motif (ALP, AOL, EL, TMOPL, etc). I also like YangZi as an actress and is familiar with her actings. But well, here I am, in ChengYi fandom :) 

Honestly though, how can you not like ChengYi?