GillianVarios:

I started watching IS because I am a sucker for XianXia with this heavenly realm motif (ALP, AOL, EL, TMOPL, etc). I also like YangZi as an actress and is familiar with her actings. But well, here I am, in ChengYi fandom :) 

Honestly though, how can you not like ChengYi? 

Welcome!!!!

MrPeach:

Welcome!!!!

Thank you! Thanks for opening this discussion so we can all be in here. 

Euphoria:

wait I didn't ntoice during Happy Camp. do u remember during which scene that was? But yeah, I agree. He rlly needs a break from those damn wires.

I've got the clip. Starts from the 1:13:28 onwards. You can see him holding his waist and while he was walking away. I think he did grimace a bit while taking the ball...

https://youtu.be/1ZHyW2y7ag0?t=4408

And to all new members, welcome to the club! I'm unable to personally reply to each and everyone of you, so if there's anything, do drop a question and we'll try our best to help answer~ In the meantime, have fun and respect each other :D

awkward potato:

I've got the clip. Starts from the 1:13:28 onwards. You can see him holding his waist and while he was walking away. I think he did grimace a bit while taking the ball...

https://youtu.be/1ZHyW2y7ag0?t=4408

ooh yeah i see it now.

lol what up guys any new about cheng yi?

MrPeach:

lol what up guys any new about cheng yi?

I am about to post a nice gift for you guys :D

GillianVarios:

I am about to post a nice gift for you guys :D

Ooooohhh what’s that? ( ´▽`)

So I found this clip on Douyin. Couldnt download the original so I recorded my screen. This is ChengYi’s original voice in the drama before it was dubbed. 

ChengYi’s voice

I personally like ChengYi’s voice over the dub. Certain parts were so much more emotional. 

My favourite  part is 0:43 when Dijun just recovered and confronted YanDan whether she knows ZhiXi had given half of her heart to save him. She turns away from him and he reached out to her asking: “Tell me what do you want?”

God!! That scene in ChengYi’s voice killllllls me

GillianVarios:

So I found this clip on Douyin. Couldnt download the original so I recorded myscreen. This is ChengYi’s original voice in the drama before it was dubbed. 

ChengYi’s voice

I personally like ChengYi’s voice over the dub. Certain parts were so much more emotional. 

My favourite  part is 0:43 when Dijin just recovered and confronted YanDan whether she knows ZhiXi had given half of her heart to save him. She turns away from him and he reached out to her asking: “Tell me what do you want”

God!! That scene in ChengYi’s voice killllllls me

I’m ascending, goodbye (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵) Yes, you can hear the heartbreak in his voice~ I would definitely have preferred him using his real voice but… oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Issit just me but I definitely prefer CY’s real voice to play TZ coz of the playful tone, hmm?

awkward potato:

I’m ascending, goodbye (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵) Yes, you can hear the heartbreak in his voice~ I would definitely have preferred him using his real voice but… oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Issit just me but I definitely prefer CY’s real voice to play TZ coz of the playful tone, hmm?

He obviously could do playful and….serious and sexy because XuanYe is voiced by him. Do I need to remind you how crazy the world has gone after listening to “Stop being stubborn! Be my queen instead!” Lol. It was tagged on Douyin “SuperDramaLine-ChenXiangRuXie” 

Please be so kind and post the link ☺️?

eunsuni73:

Please be so kind and post the link ☺️?

Link is embedded on my original post above. Second paragraph. 

GillianVarios:

He obviously could do playful and….serious and sexy because XuanYe is voiced by him. Do I need to remind you how crazy the world has gone after listening to “Stop being stubborn! Be my queen instead!” Lol. It was tagged on Douyin “SuperDramaLine-ChenXiangRuXie” 

Omg yes, I think everyone went nuts on that  (≧∇≦) I can be considered the very rare few who prefers playful than sexy… Am I weird (*^^*)”

awkward potato:

Omg yes, I think everyone went nuts on that  (≧∇≦) I can be considered the very rare few who prefers playful than sexy… Am I weird (*^^*)”

Haha noooo not at all. To each their own. Jusg admire ChengYi even more because he’s able to portray both characters so well. So real. TangZhou playful and relatable. XuanYe the lovesick devil ?