Cahane:
I'm on between Love & Redemption and Mysterious Lotus Casebook. So, I will said both? Haha..

Before Mysterious Lotus Casebook (MLC) is aired, the most common reply is Love And Redemption (L&R) 🤭

Cahane:
But, for OST, I love Stand By Me OST the most. I keep listening to them.. So much feeling.

That's right, Dream of Chang'an has the best OST. I especially love the ending song by Zhou Shen. 

Cahane:
So, I only know Cheng Yi on personal/fans level was after watching L&R.. and I watched in in 2023.. (sooo late right?)

Better late than never 😉

Cahane:
I still have not watch - The Promise of Chang'an since the review said it super depressing.. not ready yet.

I remembered watching this and Dream of Chang'an on par back then and the feelings were... wow. Highly not recommended 😆

Cahane:
Also, The Lost Tomb 2 - I can't find official platform to watch this except illegal platform, so I'm holding it kiv.. 

It used to be shown on Viki, but they took out the title. I have no idea which legal platform to watch it now...

Grouchy:

I forgot to fill that out!! so you are fan same time as me 😻?! But i'm not done watching other CY drama yet 😳

i guess I'll answer too 🥰🥰

1. What's your fav Cheng Yi drama?
Mysterious Lotus Casebook! Love and Redemption too if pick two as answer 🥰🥰🥰🥰!!! I literally just finished watching LAR recently 😅😅

2. How long have you known Cheng Yi?
I watched Promise of Chang'an and parts of some CY drama before. But only since July/August 2023 I know more about him 😳😳😳😳😳

3. What was the first drama you watched of Cheng Yi?
Promise of Chang'an😿It was 2020? Without giving spoilers, I'm just going to say I remember liking it to a point.

So you like promise of changán? I will watch it later after SWK.. 

Grouchy:
Promise of Chang'an😿It was 2020? Without giving spoilers, I'm just going to say I remember liking it to a point.

You're a strong player to have Promise of Chang'an as your first ChengYi drama 😱

awkward potato:
Before Mysterious Lotus Casebook (MLC) is aired, the most common reply is Love And Redemption (L&R) 🤭

That's true.. Before I watched MLC, L&R is the winner.. even now MLC is on the same level of L&R.. can't surpassed it, maybe because it's my first love? Haha

awkward potato:
That's right, Dream of Chang'an has the best OST. I especially love the ending song by Zhou Shen. 

For me I like the most are "Changán" by Liu Yu Ning and "High Above the Sky" by Xu Yi Na.. Love both of this song so much.

awkward potato:
I remembered watching this and Dream of Chang'an on par back then and the feelings were... wow. Highly not recommended 😆

LOL! Highly not recommended hahaha..

Cahane:
So you like promise of changán? I will watch it later after SWK.. 

I remember liking whenever Cheng Yi appears. and was rooting for his character. and this was when I didn't even know him yet. actually i didn't know most of the cast at the time! only knew Han Dong and Han Cheng Yu

awkward potato:

You're a strong player to have Promise of Chang'an as your first ChengYi drama 😱

now that you mention it, I guess I am 😳😳😳😳! I didn't know it was not best starter ChengYi drama 😵

Grouchy:

now that you mention it, I guess I am ????! I didn't know it was not best starter ChengYi drama ?

Most of the kiwis I know, always have L&R as their first ChengYi drama. Either that or Chen Xiang Rue Xie (aka Immortal Samsara).  You're the first! XD I started out with L&R as well~

Grouchy:

I remember liking whenever Cheng Yi appears. and was rooting for his character. and this was when I didn't even know him yet. actually i didn't know most of the cast at the time! only knew Han Dong and Han Cheng Yu

He was that good haha.. But he is also the ML right? So, it is normal to root for his character..  I think without reading review, maybe I'm already finished watching this drama long ago.. haha.. the review scared me.. 

awkward potato:

Most of the kiwis I know, always have L&R as their first ChengYi drama. Either that or Chen Xiang Rue Xie (aka Immortal Samsara).  You're the first! XD I started out with L&R as well~

LOL omg im a first !  feel like i should be a proud kiwi X3

i see there's "the lost tomb 2" here if subscription service site

https://www.asiancrush.com/details/DMR00009463/The-Lost-Tomb-2

i never tried this site before, i don't know how is it ?

Grouchy:

i see there's "the lost tomb 2" here if subscription service site

https://www.asiancrush.com/details/DMR00009463/The-Lost-Tomb-2

i never tried this site before, i don't know how is it ?

I checked it already, the drama is not available in my location... 

Cahane:

I found it on youtube, although not sure if it is official, but they have english subs.

https://youtu.be/mKvO9v4g948?si=4I2xy01WXBwHbDhq

Eclipse02:

I found it on youtube, although not sure if it is official, but they have english subs.

https://youtu.be/mKvO9v4g948?si=4I2xy01WXBwHbDhq

Unfortunately the video is restricted at my country. This drama is so hard to watch.. huhu.. maybe they just want me to watch it at illegal website huhu.. 

Cahane:
He was that good haha.. But he is also the ML right? So, it is normal to root for his character..  

it depends for me 😹! it's not like every ML can make me cry 😹😹😹😹

Like, in Legend of Chusen ChengYi is listed as ML, the story is focused on the main couple. But he really did outshine the other ML. I also liked other characters more. which is pretty much how I got through the pace of it.

Cahane:

🥺🥺 aww

would vpn work for the youtube one? 

Grouchy:

oh it was recommended on billibili ? I didn't start watch South Wind yet 😳!

i somehow thought it would make more sense for me to watch SiFeng then, start South Wind . I'm avoiding spoilers 😳

No, a big station B content creator did a video on it