Yes it is really such sad days.. while he is getting scolded, and the other party, laughing, getting interview, celebrating. How irony... Thankfully he manage to get thru it. At the time someone said he was filming scene of Stand by Me when QiYan in the carriage said his regret after he met his nephew before his coronation day. This scene is really tearful, ChengYi played so well. I always love QiYan. ChengYi really saves by his acting skill. Love his determination! 

?? but SiFeng so good;  is there a good playlist of LnR behind the scene or extras? (i'm a little afraid of running into vids that are just going to be judging him for that day ???)

Eclipse02:
This scene is really tearful, ChengYi played so well.

oh! i have to watch!

Eclipse02:
ChengYi really saves by his acting skill. Love his determination! 

it's inspiring ????

Si Feng is good! Love and Redemption has good storyline, the scriptwriter is the same with Mysterious Lotus Casebook. Behind the scene of the drama, ChengYi is the funny boy, moodbooster in the film set as always. Back then i watch it in website https://productiveprocrastinationsite.wordpress.com/category/love-and-redemption/  They have put information about the term they used in the drama and the novel. But today i visited the website again, the behind the scene unfortunately some of them have taken down because of Youku copyright. This is what i have found so far with subs: youtube at productiveprocrastinator, chengyidotcom.  

Eclipse02:
Si Feng is good! Love and Redemption has good storyline, the scriptwriter is the same with Mysterious Lotus Casebook.

?it same scriptwriter?! the pace was also good. I think one of the first thing im learning about ChengYi is  that he is funny behind the scenes! i miss SiFeng already ; I miss the flying snake n monkey already too.

omg the issue of joining fandom bit late, is missing out on things! but Youku still has those clips then? just no subs ? thank you for tell me what has some subs ??❤❤❤❤❤❤❤!

Yes, the pace is good, no filler scene, although i really miss Si Feng alot everytime he is not on screen haha.. i want him in every scenes ??? 

Yes,in youtube @youku get-APP has the behind the scene but no subs. In @youku english, i don't know why they don't have it, only highlight eps. And in youku intl apps they only have the drama episodes. You're welcome. Happy watching!!! ???

Eclipse02:

Yes it is really such sad days.. while he is getting scolded, and the other party, laughing, getting interview, celebrating. How irony... Thankfully he manage to get thru it. At the time someone said he was filming scene of Stand by Me when QiYan in the carriage said his regret after he met his nephew before his coronation day. This scene is really tearful, ChengYi played so well. I always love QiYan. ChengYi really saves by his acting skill. Love his determination! 

Yun Ge Hui was supposed to be HIS fan meeting. But you know what happened instead

Youku wanted to make money. Never will forgive them

Eclipse02:
Yes, the pace is good, no filler scene, although i really miss Si Feng alot everytime he is not on screen haha.. i want him in every scenes ???

but i still skipped when certain characters screen time come up. because tbh, i couldn't like them since the beginning anyway.

also i was too worried for SiFeng to sit through those without him (or fav characters). like, OMG let him be happy for another minute please?!

i really laughed out loud at the "want him in every scenes" ??! i agree 

Eclipse02:
Yes,in youtube @youku get-APP has the behind the scene but no subs. In @youku english, i don't know why they don't have it, only highlight eps. And in youku intl apps they only have the drama episodes. You're welcome. Happy watching!!! ???

thank you! i will look when watch finale.

Hello.. I just found this thread haha.. 

Cahane:

Welcome! :))

Cahane:

Cahane!!! hiiiiiii

awkward potato:

Welcome! :))

:-D 

Grouchy:

Cahane!!! hiiiiiii

Hi Hi Hi!!! 

---- 

Okay... now I finished reading most of what posted in this treat..  wow I missed so much! LOL.. 

So, I'm new CY fans in 2023.. so, I would like to answer the questionnaire of OP.. hehe..

1. What's your fav Cheng Yi drama?

I love all of CY drama that I already watched. But, if I have to choose only one...ermm, I'm on between Love & Redemption and Mysterious Lotus Casebook. So, I will said both? Haha..

But, for OST, I love Stand By Me OST the most. I keep listening to them.. So much feeling.

2. How long have you known Cheng Yi?

I've seen him on Nobel Aspiration drama years ago but I didn't notice him individually. So, I only know Cheng Yi on personal/fans level was after watching L&R.. and I watched in in 2023.. (sooo late right?)

3. What was the first drama you watched of Cheng Yi?

Same answer as above. LOL.

I still have not watch - The Promise of Chang'an since the review said it super depressing.. not ready yet.

Also, The Lost Tomb 2 - I can't find official platform to watch this except illegal platform, so I'm holding it kiv.. 

I'm so happy, a big bilibili content creator (and the only one I follow) made a video recommending South Wind~~

A slap in the flap to everyone else who make hate videos for clout

Cahane:
So, I'm new CY fans in 2023.. so, I would like to answer the questionnaire of OP.. hehe..

I forgot to fill that out!! so you are fan same time as me ??! But i'm not done watching other CY drama yet ?

i guess I'll answer too ??

1. What's your fav Cheng Yi drama?
Mysterious Lotus Casebook! Love and Redemption too if pick two as answer ????!!! I literally just finished watching LAR recently ??

2. How long have you known Cheng Yi?
I watched Promise of Chang'an and parts of some CY drama before. But only since July/August 2023 I know more about him ?????

3. What was the first drama you watched of Cheng Yi?
Promise of Chang'an?It was 2020? Without giving spoilers, I'm just going to say I remember liking it to a point.

oh it was recommended on billibili ? I didn't start watch South Wind yet ?!

i somehow thought it would make more sense for me to watch SiFeng then, start South Wind . I'm avoiding spoilers ?