Xiao Meiren:

Yes. Mom's been a fan ever since Love and Redemption drama. Mom said he have a nice body in that drama. He noticed that "Yiyi" is getting skinny. Mom's calling Cheng Yi as "Yiyi".

I noticed before that clip of hello saturday in a facebook group. Then I told my Mom about it and then Yiyi teared up. Then yesterday watched the video of it, then I mentioned he ate something that made him tear up (Grass Jelly with wasabi). My Mom said wasabi is very spicy.

didn't watch that yet.  I just finished Noble Aspiration though.

how many nicknames are there? i feel like i need to know that 🤭🤭

he added too much wasabi 😰

Grouchy:
oh im not familiar with hosts

Teacher He is from the Variety Show Happy Camp. Speaking of Happy Camp. Cheng Yi also had appeared before from that show. 

This is the Wikipedia of Teacher He - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/He_Jiong

Xiao Meiren:

Teacher He is from the Variety Show Happy Camp. Speaking of Happy Camp. Cheng Yi also had appeared before from that show. 

This is the Wikipedia of Teacher He - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/He_Jiong

thank you! i didn't watch happy camp completely yet  

it felt like im watching just for ChengYi  🤭🤭 ?

the moment he got his answers stolen 😨🥺🥺  poor baby

Grouchy:

You can watch Qiqi’s variety eps at the link of my article found on the first page of this fandom forum :)

Grouchy:

You're welcome dear. Happy to help. :D 

I watch variety shows whenever I know the guest. (Legend of Anle, MLC, Lost you forever). Only known one's. (to relieve some stress and depression)

that's normal. It happens sometimes.

Not letting me quote but basically Teacher He os a super famous host in China that hosted Happy Camp and was even part of a popular children show. He is the only one on the entore industry without antis I feel like bc he respects everyone so much. Teacher He is usually very attentive to guests and its his job to help people out of awkward situations (unlike other clout chasing hosts). Usually in Happy Camp mostly he or sometimes other hosts will get shy guests to warm up and out of awkward situations.  

Hes basically a vetern of vetern that everyone loves. 

Euphoria:

Not letting me quote but basically Teacher He os a super famous host in China that hosted Happy Camp and was even part of a popular children show. He is the only one on the entore industry without antis I feel like bc he respects everyone so much. Teacher He is usually very attentive to guests and its his job to help people out of awkward situations (unlike other clout chasing hosts). Usually in Happy Camp mostly he or sometimes other hosts will get shy guests to warm up and out of awkward situations.  

Hes basically a vetern of vetern that everyone loves. 

omg he so nice 🥺🥺🥺🥺 ! felt like Teacher He would've held ChengYi hand just to get him through the game 🥰🥰

awkward potato:

You can watch Qiqi’s variety eps at the link of my article found on the first page of this fandom forum :)

okay  thank  you🥰🥰

Xiao Meiren:

You're welcome dear. Happy to help. :D 

I watch variety shows whenever I know the guest. (Legend of Anle, MLC, Lost you forever). Only known one's. (to relieve some stress and depression)

that's normal. It happens sometimes.

i was pretty afraid variety shows would be super chatty and won't have subs available 😰😰😰😰

ChengYi really changed my mind 😹😹😹💖💖! or maybe because he is extra funny ?

( it really helped with depression n stress 🥺❤)  

🤭also can someone convince me to continue watch Lost Tomb 2 (actually i skipped Lost Tomb 1),  Draw the Line  ?

Grouchy:

i was pretty afraid variety shows would be super chatty and won't have subs available 😰😰😰😰

🤭also can someone convince me to continue watch Lost Tomb 2 (actually i skipped Lost Tomb 1),  Draw the Line  ?

Qiqi was also a guest in a couple of episodes for Workplace Newcomers: Forensics. He’s actually pretty good in these kind of intellectual/ informative kind of variety programmes. But we all know it’s the game kind of variety which makes us laugh the most 🤭

I still haven’t completed Draw the Line yet coz when I watched it last year, the subs weren’t of good quality. The Lost Tomb 2 gets draggy in the middle and the end is a lost cause. As an avid Chengyi fan, I’ve basically watched almost everything of his so I can only recommend his xianxia dramas such as Love and Redemption, Immortal Samsara and his historicals like Dream Awakening Chang’an and The Promise of Chang’an. His dramas are pretty much tearjerkers so do have those tissues ready~ Also, if you don’t feel like finishing off TLT2 or any of his dramas, you don’t have too😁 

awkward potato:
Qiqi was also a guest in a couple of episodes for Workplace Newcomers: Forensics.

i will get to it 🥰!

awkward potato:
As an avid Chengyi fan, I’ve basically watched almost everything of his so I can only recommend his xianxia dramas such as Love and Redemption, Immortal Samsara and his historicals like Dream Awakening Chang’an and The Promise of Chang’an.

I was thinking of trying to watch every CY drama 😅😅 (it was Li Lian Hua/LXY 's fault)

legal drama and tomb raiding sounded okay but, like i said, i think i need some convincing 😁

🤭🤭🤭🤭 i see that Love and Redemption is brought up pretty often!

awkward potato:
His dramas are pretty much tearjerkers so do have those tissues ready~

thank you! i will be prepared next time! i was not warned for MLC 😢😢😢😢😢😢 His acting in that was too real 😭😭

Draw the line is 10/10 for me. The cases were adaptation from real famous cases that thought provoking and initiate debates. Subs not good but still understandable.

Qiqi was like guest role there, even though listed as main. Some people said its to attract young audience and they definitely successfully did it 😁 its a very good experience too for him to work with Jindong and many other veteran actors there. DTL was a hit tv drama too.

Try it out and let us know what you think 😉

Grouchy:
I was thinking of trying to watch every CY drama 😅😅 (it was Li Lian Hua/LXY 's fault)

Noble Aspirations is quite a drag as well but if you have the patience, feel free to knock yourself out 😆 As for The Lost Tomb 2, Qiqi isn't in many scenes coz his character is the elusive Zhang Qiling, who's mysterious. But it's a nice change to watch him in a modern drama coz he really be rocking that skinny jeans and all black getup 🤭 I recommend Ultimate Note if you're interested in this franchise. Zeng Shunxi (our beloved Xiaobao) stars as the main lead there.

Grouchy:
🤭🤭🤭🤭 i see that Love and Redemption is brought up pretty often!

awkward potato:

Love and Redemption is the drama which propels our Qiqi to international spotlight. Besides that, it achieved one of the hottest summer dramas for that year (2020), even earning him the title 'August Boyfriend' 🤗 As it is a xianxia, just be forewarned that there'll be a lot of angst, miscommunication, stabbing and of course, blood spitting~ Qiqi is well-known for his blood spitting character, Yu Sifeng, thanks to Love and Redemption

With the few episodes that I've watched for Draw the Line, I've got to say that the legal cases covered in the drama are pretty interesting. I do feel some character storylines can be taken out though.

Grouchy:

🤭also can someone convince me to continue watch Lost Tomb 2 (actually i skipped Lost Tomb 1),  Draw the Line  ?

Variety shows will always be fun to watch. <3

maybe because he is extra funny.

I think you should watch Draw the line as My Mom also already finished that drama.

Babyface369:
Qiqi was like guest role there, even though listed as main. Some people said its to attract young audience and they definitely successfully did it ?

i think it's the first 2 cases I'm not so okay with. and Song Yu Fei  character didn't feel okay either 😅😅

i was wondering is he more of a guest 😮 yes it does attract 🤭I watched Jindong before so i'm going to trust the drama be okay.