Qiqi bing yan:

Who are you to forbid people to hve their fav? And yes my fav actress with CY was YBY so? You dont? Thats yours preferences not mine.. i dont care.. whay i know both was my fave 

I'm just being cautious. After all, CP fans have a notorious reputation. 

Euphoria:

This is why I swear to myself I'll fight whoever cause QiQi miserable. Other artists have fighting fans, I wanna say QiQi also have fans that will fight the wind and rain for him ?

Of course, Cheng Yi has fans who are willing to fight to defend him. Even chengyi fans are very elegant. Every problem always makes a clarification video. Just look it up on youtube or weibo.

MrPeach:
⚠️Disclaimer⚠️
Rules 

No. 1 Please do not mention any other fandom in any way shape or form.

No. 2 Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated

No. 3 No judgment based on personal preferences and opinions.

No. 4 Only share topic-related posts.

No. 5 Be kind to one another.

Hello Guys These Are The Rules From Now On.

rougedsnow:

Of course, Cheng Yi has fans who are willing to fight to defend him. Even chengyi fans are very elegant. Every problem always makes a clarification video. Just look it up on youtube or weibo.

I know. I'm happy for him now he's got fans backing him up. 

Please Follow The Rules I Don't Want To End Up Deleting The Forum

MrPeach:

Ok

Clarification

can you save this playlist here?  maybe some people should see some videos and save the link.  especially for new fans who still misunderstand him. It's compilation of clarification video and interesting video.

MrPeach:

Hello Guys Please Read The Rules In The First Page And Follow Them Too Please.

Ive follow.. but someone seems dont understood .. im just saying i cant move on from cy drama LAR and i love him with yby .. thats all 🙄

MrPeach:

Ok noted 🎀😊

Qiqi bing yan:

Ive follow.. but someone seems dont understood .. im just saying i cant move on from cy drama LAR and i love him with yby .. thats all 🙄

Ok I Am Not TRYING To Be Rude But For The Sake Of The Fandom Follow Them.

Euphoria:

I know. I'm happy for him now he's got fans backing him up. 

Chengyi only has his fans, he doesn't have YXH's protection and the company doesn't protect him.  Only his acting skills and personality saved him from many incidents.

rougedsnow:

Chengyi only has his fans, he doesn't have YXH's protection and the company doesn't protect him.  Only his acting skills and personality saved him from many incidents.

Hello Please Follow The Rules.

MrPeach:

Actually im not puting question mark in my reply.. the emoji i used appeared as question mark .. 

MrPeach:

Okeyy will do 😊🎀

MrPeach:

Hello Please Follow The Rules.

what rules did I break? I'm talking about the greatness of Chengyi and his fans.