rougedsnow:

what rules did I break? I'm talking about the greatness of Chengyi and his fans.

No I am just saying follow the rules to some people because its causing drama sorry if you want to read them they are in the first page.

MrPeach:

No I am just saying follow the rules to some people because its causing drama sorry if you want to read them they are in the first page.

about what i said, it is an open secret among chengyi fans. I thought you were reprimanding me for what I said hahaha. okay I understand.

MrPeach:

Ok so for reaasurance.. can i randomnly talk about his co star? Not in negative way...  randomn i mean like talking about his drama than mentioned his co star? 

Qiqi bing yan:

Ok so for reaasurance.. can i randomnly talk about his co star? Not in negative way...  randomn i mean like talking about his drama than mentioned his co star? 

Yea But Not About Other Fandoms Lol

What two colors do yall recommend for the front page??

MrPeach:

What two colors do yall recommend for the front page??

Of course green the kiwi's colour hee

Qiqi bing yan:

Of course green the kiwi's colour hee

green and what

rougedsnow:

Chengyi only has his fans, he doesn't have YXH's protection and the company doesn't protect him.  Only his acting skills and personality saved him from many incidents.

Who's YXH

Worst, the company always make him out to be a shield. I heard the company told ppl it's his OWN fault he got the leg injury. Ppl found out the truth through an extra who was on set. HuanRui crown prince? More like Yang Zi's replacement now their original meat shield managed to escape that hell. This isn't just a agree on thing in the fandom, even passbyers think that too

MrPeach:

green and what

Green and White

Euphoria:

Green and White

ok

I changed the color do yall like it lol

Questionnaire answers
What's your fav Cheng Yi drama? 
  • At the moment, his two xianxia dramas are my top faves. However, that might probably change coz I have a feeling that The Lotus Casebook might be my overall favourite. I'm terrible when it comes to picking a fave as I'm unable to pick only one, sighs
How long have you known Cheng Yi? 
  • I started stanning him late, as I've only watched L&R last year  ૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა 
What was the first drama you watched of Cheng Yi? 
  • Love and Redemption! The drama which started it all, and me falling into a pithole of feels ( •̯́ ₃ •̯̀)
 awkward potato:
What was the first drama you watched of Cheng Yi? 
Love and Redemption! The drama which started it all, and me falling into a pithole of feels ( •̯́ ₃ •̯̀)

Same