The  Gathering Storm (#12) - Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson

The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air #3) by Holly Black

The Last Wish of The Witcher series

Still working my  way through

Year One (Chronicles of the One #1) by Nora Roberts

Seven Thousand Ways to Listen-Mark Nepo

Schmetterling:

Seven Thousand Ways to Listen-Mark Nepo

Awesome book. I just started reading this one.

mariopepper:

Awesome book. I just started reading this one.

I loved this book! Some books run out of steam in the last chapters. This one was beautiful and meaningful to the last page. I’m happy someone else is reading this gem.  Enjoy! :)

Schmetterling:

I loved this book! Some books run out of steam in the last chapters. This one was beautiful and meaningful to the last page. I’m happy someone else is reading this gem.  Enjoy! :)

I am wonder did you read any other books of Mark Nepo ? I like his style of writing

mariopepper:

I am wonder did you read any other books of Mark Nepo ? I like his style of writing

A friend recommended this book so it is my first. I think she has read others by him. I was going to ask her for another rec.  

His writing is so beautiful and dense it took me awhile to get through the book. He has a gift for poetic insight, metaphor, and language.  I only did a few of the reflections but thought I would work my way through them in my journal during Lent as my goal.

It is so nice to find someone else enjoying this book. As Nepo would say, “There are no strangers in the heart.” ♡

The Prophet by Khalil Gibran