What's the last book you read?

This discussion has been closed.

The Forever Crew (Adamson All-Boys Academy #3) by C.M. Stunich

Uppity Women of Medieval Times-Vicki Leon     (been on my PTR shelf for awhile)

Interesting read about women who broke with tradition and lived their lives the best they could by the constraints of the times.  Pirates, rent-a-ninja owners, the first novelist, the inventor of Kabuki theater, blacksmiths, artists, holy women, victors, and victims, and the list goes on...

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn 

Sunnie:

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn 

Oh that was such a good book, I love everything by Gillian Flynn

love:

Oh that was such a good book, I love everything by Gillian Flynn

Writing is amazing. ? This is my first of hers. About the book, I'm still digesting. I don't know if I liked it or not. 

Sunnie:

Writing is amazing. ? This is my first of hers. About the book, I'm still digesting. I don't know if I liked it or not. 

The ending was quite something, Flynn is known for her twists and this just kept turning! I enjoyed her book "Sharp Objects" far more than this one, it's definitely on my top 10 books so if you liked her writing that would probably be up you street!

Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur... I didn't like so much like everyone else. 

love:

The ending was quite something, Flynn is known for her twists and this just kept turning! I enjoyed her book "Sharp Objects" far more than this one, it's definitely on my top 10 books so if you liked her writing that would probably be up you street!

Thank you, I'll check it out. All those twists, the book kept me up all night.

Tweet Cute by Emma Lord

The Hand on the Wall (Truly Devious #3) by Maureen Johnson

The European Crisis and the Great War by Pierre Renouvin, and if we're talking about fiction it was The Secret History by Donna Tartt

the  emperor of solo play Light novel is one of the best novels because of its story

Six Four by Hideo Yokoyama