katherine197:

hi! here is a thing I keep thinking about, when people pages show the amount of shows of that person i have on cw or completed etc. I think it would be cool if perheps when you hover over the number(?) it would show the percentage that number is of the person's total shows. because for example for a supporting actor i may have seen 10+ shows and it's only like 1/8 of all their work while for someone new 3 shows can be all there is available. 

Hey, sorry i missed your message!
I will add this to the to-do :)

Hello! I'm not able to view Better MDL search filters. What should I do?

I'm using Edge, btw.

Xiao Zi:

Hello! I'm not able to view Better MDL search filters. What should I do?

I'm using Edge, btw.

Hi, what page are you using to try the filters?
Also did you try refreshing the page?

Mio:

Hi, what page are you using to try the filters?
Also did you try refreshing the page?

For filtering most popular dramas.

Yeah, I did try refreshing, but it's still not working.

Hey Mio, just checking in to see how you're doing and how the next update is going, it's been a while since the last one, hasn't it?

It would be handy to have a different icon for Completed titles instead of the little pencil or the plus sign, so that if for example you're reading someone's article with a list of dramas you can instantly tell which ones you have already added instead of clicking the pencil icon to add it to your Plan to Watch and finding you've already got it in your Currently Watching, or even Completed and you forgot you'd already seen it lol.

sarcasmandschnapps:

It would be handy to have a different icon for Completed titles instead of the little pencil or the plus sign, so that if for example you're reading someone's article with a list of dramas you can instantly tell which ones you have already added instead of clicking the pencil icon to add it to your Plan to Watch and finding you've already got it in your Currently Watching, or even Completed and you forgot you'd already seen it lol.

do you mean someone's article as in a person page? like this https://mydramalist.com/people/20380-deng-shang because betterMDL already has that, on the default setting of better MDL you can see the little icon at the beginning of the corresponding title (and you can even pick your own icons and their colours)

katherine197:

do you mean someone's article as in a person page? like this https://mydramalist.com/people/20380-deng-shang because betterMDL already has that, on the default setting of better MDL you can see the little icon at the beginning of the corresponding title (and you can even pick your own icons and their colours)

Thank you for replying :)

I mean on a list page like this: https://mydramalist.com/list/1Nky9NWL sorry I'm not very good at explaining things. Is that something that is already available? If it is please ignore me, I'm a little nervous to download in case I mess something up so wanted to find out everything beforehand.

[edit]

Now that I'm thinking about it, is there an add icon on the page when you hover over a title?  Under the watch trailer button maybe) That would be good for quick-adds and is something that frustrates me about the main MDL site. (example below, apologies for stalking your profile!)

sarcasmandschnapps:

Thank you for replying :)

I mean on a list page like this: https://mydramalist.com/list/1Nky9NWL sorry I'm not very good at explaining things. Is that something that is already available? If it is please ignore me, I'm a little nervous to download in case I mess something up so wanted to find out everything beforehand.

[edit]

Now that I'm thinking about it, is there an add icon on the page when you hover over a title?  Under the watch trailer button maybe) That would be good for quick-adds and is something that frustrates me about the main MDL site. (example below, apologies for stalking your profile!)

oh you meant another user's watchlist (sorry, my bad, i had no idea that's what you meant), in that case the isn't yet part of betterMDL.

unfortunately, the little hover preview doesn't have the add icon so to add it you'd have to click it and go to the drama page to add it anyway but maybe it is possible to show the status on the little preview

sorry again for the confusion

The Autofill Starting Date feature seems to only work if you do that in a drama's advanced page settings. I tend to put a drama into my CW list, and when I watch the first episode, I'll click the + icon in the Progress column. In this instance, that feature doesn't work.

Also, would it be possible to have an option to Block Friend Requests? For example, Discord allows on to have control over who can send a Friend Request. While I don't expect that level of control, I would like to be able to turn off incoming friend requests as currently you are open to all of MDL.

Hello!

I'd like to try this... I'm just not able to do it.