lol i see, im not biggie for idol afterall,  i''l just go for whatever things that caught/interest me up, whether mainstream or niche stuff

yeah too much kinniku is not good.  i see, akimoto sayaka definitely still on my acceptable level too lol

surfaktan:

lol i see, im not biggie for idol afterall,  i''l just go for whatever things that caught/interest me up, whether mainstream or niche stuff

yeah too much kinniku is not good.  i see, akimoto sayaka definitely still on my acceptable level too lol

well if u got more stuff pls share. im looking for stuff to follow/watch!

but yeah girls that are 100x more kinniku than me i am scared haha

bannie:

well if u got more stuff pls share. im looking for stuff to follow/watch!

oki doki 

ill put it here if i found some variety related.

im trying to remember some manzai with sub that i'd seen, beside downtown

surfaktan:

all i understood was dick

(Y)

*more pls!

surfaktan:

This was funny ^^ thanks for sharing ;) 

Just made it into playlist. found more stuff along the way

eng sub skit playlist

surfaktan:

Just made it into playlist. found more stuff along the way

eng sub skit playlist

ty

I used to watch the Smap one where they cook food on Youtube.  Also Sanma no Manma.  They don't usually have subs tho.  Dramacool/watchasian generally has subs for some shows, but mostly Korea focused.  I would check Viki as they usually have stuff other sites don't.  In general though, not a lot of Japanese variety shows are gonna be subbed, though they are plentiful online.

surfaktan:

For perfume fan. 

[PerfumeFansubs] Happy!: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1xiWs4cjK-PbvpA-3dlzzIz9eHMid3p_

thanks mr idol san

this doesn't have subtitles, but some I really love watching are イッテQ、しゃべくり007、やばたん6、shimura ken (this one is a bit graphic in terms of sexual images, but it's extremely funny), there are many other japanese variety shows that I could recommend, but these are my top ones I usually watch on japanese TV. Don't worry it's also available if you don't have japanese TV.  Also, I tend to avoid idol or any variety show that most people on here watch relating to that stuff (sorry for being rude and biased, but trying to make a point).  The reason is you'll learn more japanese with the ones that aren't idol like variety shows in my opinion.  Plus, the ones I listed now, some of them are often shown on variety shows on Japanese television and more of the trending or more acknowledged ones.  And you learn a bit from these variety shows, the ones most japanese people watch, cause they use everyday conversation words, compared to the idol variety shows you don't learn much about japan nor does it help you in learning japanese even a little.  Sorry for attacking idol variety shows, but just trying to point out stick with more realistic japanese variety shows, but do give the recommendations a try!

^can't quote the long post somehow :( . rip the quote button

[The reason is you'll learn more japanese with the ones that aren't idol like variety shows in my opinion]

[Plus, the ones I listed now, some of them are often shown on variety  shows on Japanese television and more of the trending or more  acknowledged ones]

[And you learn a bit from these variety shows, the ones most japanese  people watch, cause they use everyday conversation words, compared to  the idol variety shows you don't learn much about japan nor does it help  you in learning japanese even a little.]

you alright about those but dont think that the main reason of ppl here when watching idol stuff as, whether for solely learning japanese on purpose  or  following current trend.  i believe ppl certainly aware~conscious about those  "stupid" shows which is "exploiting" cute ladies just as pure entertainment

true, sorry I went abit out of hand there ^^;;  just wanted to people think more realistic variety shows is  more realistic than the idol like variety shows in my opinion ^^