wow lots wanting to do more then one language!
Just in case someone hasn't heard of it, I've been using memrise.com to learn vocabulary, which I think is increeedibly helpful.
i do learn...well most of the bad words lol from my Korean friends lol my friends and I kinda forced them to teach us the bad words loool
I really wanna learn it but I need someone with which I can chat in korean, even though it's not someone that knows it well, just the basics are fine. Everything would go faster.
Infectedmushroom wrote: i do learn...well most of the bad words lol from my Korean friends lol my friends and I kinda forced them to teach us the bad words loool

i worked at a chinese resturaunt with five cambodian cooks for 10 years, most of the time we were together for 12 hrs a day. the only words i picked up were the cuss words. :P it's been 5 years since i used them so i dont rememeber any now.
cityhunter83 wrote: i worked at a chinese resturaunt with five cambodian cooks for 10 years, most of the time we were together for 12 hrs a day. the only words i picked up were the cuss words. :P it's been 5 years since i used them so i dont rememeber any now.

ROFL awesome xD tell me some xD I know Chinese cuss words too hahaha it's pretty fun to learn the cuss words :p cuz you get to scold people you hate and they will never understand it lol unless they speak that language too xD
Dufresne wrote: I really wanna learn it but I need someone with which I can chat in korean, even though it's not someone that knows it well, just the basics are fine. Everything would go faster.

your welcome to talk with me in korean as I know mostly the basics :)
im learning korean and japanese :) But atm I know japanese better than korean.
I just started a new way of studying Korean. I've been making flashcards so I could learn the words, but I decided instead of having one side in Korean and the other side in English that one side is in Korean and the other a picture of the item or action, so I could associate the Korean word to the item or action instead of to the word in my native language. It seems to help, because that's how toddlers learn, they associate the word with the action or item, not the same word in another language. I've been learning quicker that way!!
...Trying (╯︵╰,)
It definitely helps when you study with other people who are learning the same language as you.
I am trying to learn it :/ but I stopped for a while, I am gonna start all over again >.<
I start doing self study.. but when you don't practice it you will surely have a hard time
Nana87 wrote: Me :) i bought Rosetta Stone. Hopefully it works lol

lolololol

Biggest waste of money. That program will be so boring you cannot bare with it for over a month.