New 'real variety' show from TVN Channel. Spin-off of the variety show called 'The Romantic' but instead of non-celebrity bachelors and bachelorettes, its single idols that are members of the cast. It's a variety show where the idols are permitted to 'date' each other without the interference of their managers (or company), real and pure dating, since they are able to experience dating without worry and also can express their feelings without fear of their manager. The variety is filmed over the period of 3 night and 4 days in Jeju Island.

The variety show has 8 idols that participate right now: 2pm's Jun.K, ZE:A's Hyungsik, JJ Project's JB, MBLAQ's Mir, Rainbow's Seung Ah, 4Minute's Ji Hyun, FIESTAR's Jei and AOA's Hyejeong

casts for second season is out!!! G.NA, Jewelry‘s Yewon, SPICA‘s Jiwon, and TWO X‘ Eunyoung as well as F.T. Island‘s Jonghun, BtoB‘s Minhyuk, VIXX‘ N, and ZE:A‘s Kevin
I haven't watched this but dying to watch this !!! I heard many good comments about this show. I hope many people will watch it too ~ :D Also I heard something about the next generation about this Variety Show :)
blueoaichan wrote: I haven't watched this but dying to watch this !!!
I heard many good comments about this show. I hope many people will watch it too ~ :D
Also I heard something about the next generation about this Variety Show :)

it is really good! hope people do watch it ^^
dying to watch the last ep of the first season and hope the second season is going to be great as well ^^
Love this show!!! But I feel so bad for Seungah! I want her to be paired up with someone other than JB because he obviously doesn't like her. But then again, I love the couples we have now... But there was a cute interaction between Hyejeong and JB, so that could be a possibility, Then Jun K. could be with Seungah.
i really hated how it turned out between seungah and JB poor seungah seriously... feel bad for her and she wasn't paired up with anybody else... only Mir but he kinda acted the same way as JB in the end :( Jun.K goes together with everyone!! :D
this is a nice idea, but there is NO WAY these idols havent been coached on what to do. maybe they dont have some one breathing down thier neck at that moment, but they know what is acceptable and what is unacceptable.
but this is so cute :)
I just finished ep 6 a little bit ago.. I hated when the storm knocked my net out, I was so into it. The first few eps I laughed so much, and thought that the awkwardness was cute. I like how serious Hyungsik, Junsu(Jun-K), Seung Ah, and Ji Hyun appear to be about dating and finding someone. I knew that Jun-k had a sweet tender side to him, just because of how he sang a few songs on IS2. The only pair as of now that I like is Hyunsik and Ji Hyun. i feel bad for Seung Ah always being paired with JB who is just to young and immature. Can't wait for the next episode does anyone know when it will come out? And are they going to keep in touch once they leave the island?
Oh my gosh. I have a feeling I'm going to be crying because of Seungah in the final episode. She's so sweet and so much fun, I hate how the guys don't like her. But I can't hate them too much, because the other girls are cute and adorable as well and well... they're just being true their hearts... CONFLICTEDDDD!!!!!!! Also, the next season will be revealed at the end of this season's finale. I'm so excited. I love the new cast as well! I love how this show gives attention to rookie groups as well. I kinda wish that the couples formed in this will date in real life, but it probably won't happen because of conflicting schedules, plus the fact that they are idols and their fans... especially saesangs will go crazy. Which is sad because the Hyunsik/Jihyun couple has really grown on me. This show has made me believe that they are meant for each other. Haha
I am obsessed with this show! I watched all the episodes non-stop. I especially love 4minute's Nam Jihyun and ZEA's Park Hyungshik <3 I really hope they end up dating in real life! It was also cute how everyone ended up with someone. The 2nd season I don't like as much as the 1st but I can't wait for the last episode this Sunday! Hopefully, there'll be a satisfying ending without too many broken hearts.
OMO! I really love this show, it's just too addictive. The first season was daebak!! There were some idols I didn't know very much but now I love them all. Especially Jun-K, I didn't know he was such a cool oppa! <3 At first, I thought he didn't match with Hyejeong very much but then they were so cute together :D I also feel bad for Seungah, I don't understand why anyone has liked her in this show because I think she's funny and pretty and she always tries to keep smiling even when she's hurt :'( JB bad boy! But in the end he did well, even if he wasn't showing his real feelings, at least he cheered up Seungah abit! And the second season has been a bit disappointing for me. It's true that everyone has been sincere about their feelings but I don't really like how they have acted in some ways. For example, I think that Eunyoung is a really nice girl, with a bright personaliy and great looks but no one seems to notice her. And the same goes for Kevin, he was like the perfect gentleman, sweet, attentive, cute... But anyone has put an eye on him during the whole show, such a pity. However, I've also enjoyed this season. By the way, does anyone know if there's gonna be another season?