Do you want to visit Korea? I m planning a solo from Bangalore, India, Let me know if anyone is interested :)

Yes, and I have before. I still want to visit again.

I am longing to travel... My biggest passion and dream..

Korea - Namsan comes first in my list.

Waiting to grow a little more. Enough to earn myself .

Oh my Gosh!! I'm from Bangalore too...???? ???? 

And I would love to visit SK❤️❤️

Anjaly:

I am longing to travel... My biggest passion and dream..

Korea - Namsan comes first in my list.

Waiting to grow a little more. Enough to earn myself .

Really! Happy to meet you! Should we plan? I m planning for 10 days! Visa processing seems to be easy and travelling also easy! As far as I understood and heard, if we can manage basic Korean then we can enjoy thoroughly. Let me know, we can discuss further :)

AnushaPatil:

Oh my Gosh!! I'm from Bangalore too...???? ???? 

And I would love to visit SK❤️❤️

Hello! Nice to meet you too! Should we plan? do you want to join me? Let me know, we can discuss further :)

Nicolas:

Yes, and I have before. I still want to visit again.

Good to know! How was the experience? did you travel alone? Can you share the pictures with us? I like to know everything,  m crazy!

I have no money but it would be nice to go. 

bannie:

I have no money but it would be nice to go. 

:), even I m on a budget that's why I m planning solo, with less expensive way!

Meena_Drama_Fan:

Really! Happy to meet you! Should we plan? I m planning for 10 days! Visa processing seems to be easy and travelling also easy! As far as I understood and heard, if we can manage basic Korean then we can enjoy thoroughly. Let me know, we can discuss further :)

I would love too.. bt  I  have to become independent to fulfill my dream of travelling... :(

I went for 2½ weeks in May 2016 and I'm dying to go back. I felt more home and welcomed than I feel in my home country (Finland). People were so nice and helpful. Knowing how to read hangeul and converse on beginner level was really useful. My current goal is to get into university (3rd time applying now...) and then hopefully go to Korea as an exchange student in the future.

I've posted from my experiences to my blog - also included my travel expenses - and you can check them out here: http://www.jennahoo.com/search/label/Korea%20Trip%202016

Meena_Drama_Fan:

Good to know! How was the experience? did you travel alone? Can you share the pictures with us? I like to know everything,  m crazy!

My experience was great!  I've been going to Korea every year now since 2014.  

Experience:

Korean people become friendlier and are more helpful, the more Korean you speak. So learning basic phrases and taking the effort to learn hangul really improved my experience there. If you are going for the kpop stuff and makeup, you'll love myeongdong.  If you are like me and just only care about living like a local and exploring, then try to book an apartment outside of the tourist areas .

Way to many pictures to post on here, plus they are on my facebook. 

I actually have a few videos on youtube, here's one  video that I compiled of a few vlogs that I recorded while I was there:

HAVA-RAVA:

I went for 2½ weeks in May 2016 and I'm dying to go back. I felt more home and welcomed than I feel in my home country (Finland). People were so nice and helpful. Knowing how to read hangeul and converse on beginner level was really useful. My current goal is to get into university (3rd time applying now...) and then hopefully go to Korea as an exchange student in the future.

I've posted from my experiences to my blog - also included my travel expenses - and you can check them out here: http://www.jennahoo.com/search/label/Korea%20Trip%202016

Thanks a lot, I will take a look at it, it is interesting :)

Anjaly:

I would love too.. bt  I  have to become independent to fulfill my dream of travelling... :(

Sure, NP :)

Nicolas:

My experience was great!  I've been going to Korea every year now since 2014.  

Experience:

Korean people become friendlier and are more helpful, the more Korean you speak. So learning basic phrases and taking the effort to learn hangul really improved my experience there. If you are going for the kpop stuff and makeup, you'll love myeongdong.  If you are like me and just only care about living like a local and exploring, then try to book an apartment outside of the tourist areas .

Way to many pictures to post on here, plus they are on my facebook. 

I actually have a few videos on youtube, here's one  video that I compiled of a few vlogs that I recorded while I was there:

Wow, It is helpful, thanks a lot. :)