Hello everyone I have a question. Someone would to go to South Korea and visit after the watched drama/dramas? Someone will be interested to visit some places in South Korea while watching or after watched drama/dramas?

Definitely Yes. I love the food in these dramas too.  So much more to learn.

I am among one of those people with deep interest of Korea, i'd really love to go there no matter what! They have an amazing thing around in Entertainment such as K-Drama and K-Pop, both of whom are really amazing!

Hotsushi-kun:

I am among one of those people with deep interest of Korea, i'd really love to go there no matter what! They have an amazing thing around in Entertainment such as K-Drama and K-Pop, both of whom are really amazing!

Completely agree. Whats so amazingly different from movies in the USA and K-Dramas is great direct sense of timing. The best actor and actresses along with great directors can use silence in a scene better than any other country. So I am hooked.  I love the scenes where both actors and directors are in sync. I dont know whether its the way a script is written or directors or just a complete combination of skill and communication. But when its pulled off the results creates drama and provokes emotion from the vewier.

Pilansb:

Completely agree. Whats so amazingly different from movies in the USA and K-Dramas is great direct sense of timing. The best actor and actresses along with great directors can use silence in a scene better than any other country. So I am hooked.  I love the scenes where both actors and directors. I dont know whether its the way a script is written or directors. But when its pulled off the results creates drama and provokes emotion from the vewier.

I absolutely agree with you!

Of course I want to visit South Korea whenever I get a chance.