This thread is going to start with some bragging: I have really nice skin. I know this because this past Friday night, several people I had just met complemented me on my skin. Why am I bringing this up? The reason is, starting from the fifth grade, I have been plagued with terrible pimples, BP-oil spill levels of oily skin, and hyperpigmentation spots that would take FOREVER to fade. But now, you would never know about my pizza-faced past.

How did I do it?

Korean beauty products, friends. I decided to make this thread so that those of us who use Korean beauty products already, be it skin care or make-up or even hair care, can share with each other our favorite products as well as help those who are interested in trying Korean cosmetics for the first time to find products suitable to their needs. Also, I know that Korean cosmetic houses don't have stores outside of Asia, so if anyone knows an international seller, please share that info as well!

I'll start things off quickly (since this first post has dragged on long enough) with my favorite product of all time: Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off.

Yes, it looks a bit like you're spreading poo all over your face, but the smell is pure divine lemon-y goodness. This is a grainy, black sugar exfoliant mask that you rub gently into your skin and leave on for about 15 minutes before you wash off (as the name of the product suggests). The end result is beautiful, smooth skin and a soft, dewy glow. Definite must try!
I'd also like to add that Etude House has fantastic products.
That's great I found a website selling Korean make-up and all sort of products, but I found it only in French...
http://www.korean-makeup.com/
That doesn't look like sugar to me.
DiaNine wrote: That doesn't look like sugar to me.

I must be very very hungry because I wanna taste it xD
honey and lemone is a really good mask too ive been using it and my skin feels a lot softer like a baby's but :p
hahaha trust Dianine to say something to make u hungry to try it... im not sure if i need to boast but i don't use anything since grade sch to HS even how late i sleep still same clear pimple free face lol *wink wink* i just use johnson baby product facial wash and moisturiser.. but its good to know good product...
I'm up for this! Where can I buy this? I have oily skin and I'm too lazy to try on home made masks. This looks easy to use!
I know that you can find a lot of great Korean beauty products on Amazon. :-)
As for me I am using Etude House Baking Power BB Deep Cleansing Foam to wash my face.
What I like about it is that I don't have to put more than a pea on my hand to wash my whole face and neck.(It foams a lot). Also afterwards my face doesn't feel dry. I don't get dry spots around my mouth and chin anymore :D

For make-up I am only using Skin79 BB Cream (Hot Pink). Even my friends buy it :D

But my most fav. product probably is Nature Republics Aloe Vera Soothing Gel:
http://yukbisnis.com/sdirmember/00001/kosmetikkorea.yukbisnis.com/toko/kosmetik-korea-murah-nature-republic-aloe-vera-soothing-gel_f-65835-110738.jpg
When you look at the link you will see that you can use it for a lot of things. I use it every day. I like to put it on my face or on just irritated parts of my face, but I also put it on the ends of my hair. For me it works wonders

A very helpful thread!
Oh I forgot to mention that I am buying everything from Ebay :) (Cosmeticmarket2012)
ah this one looks good.. i need it for sunburn coz dubai is hot
Korean beautyproducts are heaven! I use the Etude House bb cream right now (honey beige shade). Planning on buying some Tony Moly products once I've found a job again..
I have really nice skin too! and everyone compliments on them, and I never had really bad pimples or acne or anything. I never used any of those products. And my face is still smooth like a baby's butt ^-^ Just wanted to brag. LOL I never wore make-up either