beautiful thread... please give us more positive experience
boredandtwitchy wrote: This thread is going to start with some bragging: I have really nice skin. I know this because this past Friday night, several people I had just met complemented me on my skin. Why am I bringing this up? The reason is, starting from the fifth grade, I have been plagued with terrible pimples, BP-oil spill levels of oily skin, and hyperpigmentation spots that would take FOREVER to fade. But now, you would never know about my pizza-faced past.

How did I do it?

Korean beauty products, friends. I decided to make this thread so that those of us who use Korean beauty products already, be it skin care or make-up or even hair care, can share with each other our favorite products as well as help those who are interested in trying Korean cosmetics for the first time to find products suitable to their needs. Also, I know that Korean cosmetic houses don't have stores outside of Asia, so if anyone knows an international seller, please share that info as well!

I'll start things off quickly (since this first post has dragged on long enough) with my favorite product of all time: Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off.

Yes, it looks a bit like you're spreading poo all over your face, but the smell is pure divine lemon-y goodness. This is a grainy, black sugar exfoliant mask that you rub gently into your skin and leave on for about 15 minutes before you wash off (as the name of the product suggests). The end result is beautiful, smooth skin and a soft, dewy glow. Definite must try!

it's on ebay... 9.22$ free shipping
thanks
The best shop IMO is cosmetic-love.com ~~ I just love the service, shipping, prices and everything they has ^^
Thank you for this thread! One thing I have an issue with is that I live in the UK. Im actually scared about ordering things from online because if cosmetics are coming all the way from Korea, wont they go bad during the transition from one country to another? I actually wouldn't mind giving some products a try but im actually scared to place an order! Does/did anyone else have this issue?
shambles wrote: Thank you for this thread! One thing I have an issue with is that I live in the UK. Im actually scared about ordering things from online because if cosmetics are coming all the way from Korea, wont they go bad during the transition from one country to another? I actually wouldn't mind giving some products a try but im actually scared to place an order!

Does/did anyone else have this issue?

Cosmetics tend to have a long shelf life so there's not really any worries about that.

Only thing you need to worry about is the customs. If your order goes over £15 (incl. shipping), Royal Mail will charge you a flat £8 handling fee (in addition to what you have to pay for customs).

Also, if you're around London, the Chinatown has a small selection of Korean cosmetic goodies. But they tend to be way more expensive than what you find online. The Korean supermarkets in New Malden might be stocking some cosmetics too - but that's just hearsay, I've never been there.
Firawai wrote: Cosmetics tend to have a long shelf life so there's not really any worries about that.

Only thing you need to worry about is the customs. If your order goes over £15 (incl. shipping), Royal Mail will charge you a flat £8 handling fee (in addition to what you have to pay for customs).

Also, if you're around London, the Chinatown has a small selection of Korean cosmetic goodies. But they tend to be way more expensive than what you find online. The Korean supermarkets in New Malden might be stocking some cosmetics too - but that's just hearsay, I've never been there.

AAhhh Thank you! I will go check out
Firawai wrote: Cosmetics tend to have a long shelf life so there's not really any worries about that.

Aaaahhh thank you! I live in London so I will check out Chinatown. :D
Thanks once again.
Korean cosmetic products is very beautiful. i tried Skinfood Salmon Brightening Eye Cream, Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum, Innisfree Green Tea Pure Cleansing Water, MISSHA Signature WRINKLE FILLER BB Cream, Laneige Purify-Tox Boosting Essence, Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream Special Set, Etude House Moistfull Collagen Lotion, Etude House Moistfull Collagen Toner Facial Freshener. But my fav. Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum, Innisfree Green Tea Pure Cleansing Water I don't like much etude house :/ I ordered ebay - rubyruby
i desperately wanted a red eye-liner pencil for the longest time..i finally found one that i like..Holika Holika makes it..ordered from Ebay and i love it...now i've found out that Holika Holika has a store here in Toronto..plan to make a trip down town to check it out
I Love using RG2 (Red Ginseng 2) from Danahan (?) Korean skincare set (it's a bit pricey though, I only purchased the $45 small pack, they are usually $100+, although I did find one site that had the large set for $62) I also love Innisfree Rice Bran Water face wash - it's really nice and the more you circle it on your face the more soft it gets Also the Mizon Snail cream set and the Etude House Collagen Moistfull skincare set I have sensitive skin and none of these have bothered my skin in any way - in fact is has improved my skin a great deal, I have LESS breakouts (I do not have acne, I just get blemishes once in awhile that I don't like) and my skin is so much softer and more like Korean's skin where it glows (but not the greasy kind of glow) lol, I think you all know what I mean by that lol I order this all on ebay (the RG2 you'd get a better deal ordering somewhere else though, unless you want the $45 pack)
Woot! my new Clio orange eyeliner arrived...time to take off my makeup...so i can try it on..there is no logic here..dont try to apply any
My skin (facial) is ultra-sensitive and tends to get red and splotchy at times. Any recommendations for products to rid of redness? :)
the nose strips i ordered finally arrived..i have to say..i'm really happy with how they are working
Hi I just started a blog about Korean cosmetics!I guess after years of K-dramas I became obsessed with EVERYTHING Korean, including cosmetics :) I actually did recently a review of a very similar scrub mask - the Strawberry Sinfood scrub mask :)
You can check it out here: 
http://www.koreainbeauty.com
I haven't tried any of the products yet but I am smitten with the gradient lip looks.