I need some help writing an article like: how do I say Mr. Perfect in Korean? and how do I say Angel of Mercy can anyone help me please
Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
if you are trying to say 'Mr.Perfect' ~ 'Perfect Man' then that will be 'Wanbyeok Namja' (Wan-byeok Nam-ja) as for 'Angel of Mercy' it would be 'Jabiui Cheonsa' (Ja-bi-ui Cheon-sa) my Korean is not perfect, so if there's anyone who can translate better, go ahead ^__^ hope it helped you~~
Thank youuu :D if I needed any more words, I'll ask again thank you very much
How do I say "Average girl" in Korean ?
Soooo adding you to my friends list LOL. I've been learning Korean for the past few months and would love to talk with someone that speaks it so I can ask my questions! There isn't a "formal" class of any kind around here, and what i've learned has been mostly through Kdramas. I started an online audio course, but I can never tell if they're using Ms or Ns, what determines if you use Yo or Mi Da/Ka, the subtle differences between (excuse spelling, this is phonetic) kree or nee to answer yes, etc. If you wouldn't mind helping, I would love the assistance :)
Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
@shaza 'average girl' as in 'ordinary girl' or 'ordinary woman'? anyway 'Average girl' is 'Pyeongbeomhan sonyeo'(Pyeong-beom-han so-nyeo), while 'average woman' is 'Pyeongbeomhan yeoja'(yeo-ja), also 'yeoja' is used for 'female(girl,woman)' in general choose which one suits better :))