@Avyanna, @That_one_roach, and I recorded our first podcast! Hope you guys have listen!

https://anchor.fm/bloom-c/episodes/Episode-1-Mr--Queen--Vincenzo--River-Where-The-Moon-Rises-eromp4

Really enjoyed listening to all three of you chatting in the first episode! You did a great job!

I'm not a hugely active airing watcher, and I've never done a podcast (so I may not be a regular material), however, if you ever need someone who watches mostly Korean/Japanese and just tends to bounce around - feel free to hit me up. Not sure if my laptop microphone would be up to standard, and I haven't really used zoom before, but those can be worked on haha. :)

zalcu:

Really enjoyed listening to all three of you chatting in the first episode! You did a great job!

I'm not a hugely active airing watcher, and I've never done a podcast (so I may not be a regular material), however, if you ever need someone who watches mostly Korean/Japanese and just tends to bounce around - feel free to hit me up. Not sure if my laptop microphone would be up to standard, and I haven't really used zoom before, but those can be worked on haha. :)

Thank You! We are glad that you enjoyed it. 

And we'd be overjoyed to have you with us. 

zalcu:

Thank you so much for listening! We would love to go deeper into Japanese dramas so lets do it!

Just posted Episode 2 of the podcast! Please have a listen! We discuss the tough situation the drama River Where The Moon Rises is currently in.

https://anchor.fm/bloom-c/episodes/River-Where-The-Moon-Rises-Dilemma-erttgn