I remember a few years back Omona had a K-Pop news podcast and I wanted to start one but more focused on the drama news and drama discussions not limited to Korean dramas. I mostly watch Korean dramas but will give a good Thai lakorn a chance as well as Chinese drama. I am definitely open to starting Japanese, Taiwanese and Phillipino dramas a chance too.

We can do 2 Podcasts a month with 4 people or cycle the podcast hosts if more people are interested (almost like an Edaily pop news style).

We can discuss current airing popular dramas, trending topics in the drama world, upcoming dramas and the actors signed up for the roles, we can even discuss Manhwas/Mangas we hope to see adapted into dramas.

If you love dramas and talking about them and making theories about the plot (i.e flower of evil) then I hope you join me. This podcast will be all about positivity and mature discussions so no bashing actors or other people at all. Instead, it should be about uplifting the drama community.

Let me know if you are interested! 

Update

The podcast is on anchor but is also available on Spotify and apple podcast. We just released a second episode! please have a listen!

https://anchor.fm/bloom-c/episodes/River-Where-The-Moon-Rises-Dilemma-erttgn

Hey i'm interested but i don't have any equipment to do a podcast and never have done any podcast in my live. But your idea is interesting!

Hey I'm also interested. But the same goes for me  I don't have any equipment. But would definitely love to help.

HEY I AM INTRESTED TO REVIWES AND MANY THISNGS I WILL LOVE TO START A PRODCAST WITH IN ENGLISH IT'S OK . I  HAVE LITTLE BIT OF EXP AS ONE DAY I ALSO THOUGHT ABOUT IT . BUT AS NO ONE JOINED ME AS MY FRIENDS LITTLE BORING PLEASE CONTACT ME IF REALLY I CAN HELP.

THANKS

Awesome! I think we now have enough people to start one. I will DM all 3 of you after a bit of some research and we might be able to record one for January.

It won't be super professional I think so all we will need would be our webcams and maybe microphones for better audio if you need one.  I am so happy and excited  to start working with you on it!

Yeah sure!! It'll be really exciting. I'm on it... Fighting!

Bom Choi:

Awesome! I think we now have enough people to start one. I will DM all 3 of you after a bit of some research and we might be able to record one for January.

It won't be super professional I think so all we will need would be our webcams and maybe microphones for better audio if you need one.  I am so happy and excited  to start working with you on it!

onmg yes!! im so excited!!

sure we all love too

I want to know immediately when this starts airing! You can also use the headsets that come with your phones for recording, as a tip for those with no professional equipment.

If you ever need a guest, let me know. I don't watch a lot of currently airing dramas, so I might not be good as a regular, but I can if you let me know in advance.

DaliaB:

I want to know immediately when this starts airing! You can also use the headsets that come with your phones for recording, as a tip for those with no professional equipment.

If you ever need a guest, let me know. I don't watch a lot of currently airing dramas, so I might not be good as a regular, but I can if you let me know in advance. 

Hehe... Thanks for the tip! And we will try our best to keep things updated. And you are always welcome, mdl is a family.  

DaliaB:

Hehe... Thanks for the tip! And we will try our best to keep things updated. And you are always welcome, mdl is a family.  

Hello everyone!

Okay so after some research Zoom seems to be the best way to record the podcast so I will be getting the pro subscription in order to have the ability to record the meetings. Also, I'm looking for a platform we can use as a chatroom/group message and discuss the podcast so if you have any recommendations let me know!

So far I'm thinking of the Discord app but I want to make sure it's an app that convenient to everyone!

Still thinking of starting the first podcast episode after New Years' and likely on a weekend to accommodate everyone. Before then we can have a meeting to just introduce ourselves to each other,  get familiar, and discuss what topics we wanna discuss.

I will individually DM everyone (who is interested) the link to the zoom meeting.

If you don't have a webcam then dont worry! I'd prefer to keep our identities anonymous on the podcast at least for now so it will be audio-only. Only the non recorded private zoom meeting will have video (optionally).

Also if you have an older computer or the audio on your computer is not so great then I recommend a USB microphone if it is within your budget. You can DM what your budget is and I help you find a good mic on Amazon.

You can join the podcast from your phone by calling into the meeting (your number will remain anonymous) If you don't have a PC.

You also do not need to create an account with zoom if you do not want to! all you need is to click on the link I will send you and it will take you to the meeting.

I'm interested but not sure I could be a regular so I can just listen maybe . Though if there's anything I  can help with I'd be happy to do it

i am okay with zoom app i also have pc and  mic also.