I am looking for 

1. Online winter clothing shops like Superdry style, anyone knows one?

2. what is the best proxy servies to buy from south Korea?

thank you

You can get korean clothes on yesstyle :)

Momochan:

You can get korean clothes on yesstyle :)

Yes but it'a very hard to find there Korean stuff, there are more chinese than K, the realy original SK aren't there, and on top of that it's take 2 months to shipping

You can try stylenanda then,its a korean fashion website which also sells 3CE makeup :)

I've personally ordered stuff from Gmarket and Aliexpress and the things I bought were great! (Gmarket had some toll issues but I got everything in the end.)

Both should be international.

devitto:

I've personally ordered stuff from Gmarket and Aliexpress and the things I bought were great! (Gmarket had some toll issues but I got everything in the end.)

Both should be international.

I know both of them, but aliexpress is not a good quality and not made in Korea, I also order for years from them, it's not the same. Gmarket and shipping rate is very high and it's hard to understand all the details about the product, I know also it could take months

Alieexpress is chinese and the quality is so bad,also takes forever to arrive to your house.I read reviews some people didnd;t get their parcel for like 3-4 months.

Momochan:

Alieexpress is chinese and the quality is so bad,also takes forever to arrive to your house.I read reviews some people didnd;t get their parcel for like 3-4 months. 

It's not, things did changed the last year, I bought clothes and it's in high quality, but the prices did rise up and , even the shipping is faster.