yorkshirelass80:

iv read the english translation of the book and it seem later on that things got very romantic, the drama seems to have scaled back some scenes

yes, even some parts. The shoe lace part. The Tong nian in the book , as described was wearing a shorts outfit, that's why GUn didn't want her to bend, to not further expose her legs

THe outfits of Tong Nian are not really revealing, unlike in the book.

The only clothes I like in the drama, is when she wears short dress and pairs them with socks. That's the only part  that is in sync with the book's descriptions. The rest are meh...

Did u notice some of the shirts were saying i think what she felt.

yorkshirelass80:

Did u notice some of the shirts were saying i think what she felt.

hmmn, yes. But I was expecting some sexy outfits from her... like Yaya. Yaya seems to wear more shorts often than her, 

i think yaya is more outgoing than tong

yorkshirelass80:

i think yaya is more outgoing than tong

true... but if my memory is correct. yaya wasn't mentioned a lot in the novel

yeah her singer friend was mentioned abit

In the novel, Gun was all over Tong Nian in the latter half. It was so cute to read! In the drama, I think they showed better how Gun slowly fell for her before the first break-up scene.

In the novel, he was definitely a con-man. In the drama, he’s not really a con man except to brainwash her parents. I like both equally lol.

i like both, but i understand what you mean about the 2 sides of gun

do any of u wish some scenes from the book had been in the drama

yorkshirelass80:

do any of u wish some scenes from the book had been in the drama

Of course! Of course! Of course! The book was so cute for their relationship and really showed how much more Gun cared for TN. I especially wanted to see the scene when he said "Let's not break up" and held her and kissed her while he made his conference call. He was raunchy lol, and Navi"s line "I can understand Chinese, but I didn't hear anything" made 100% more sense in this case.

Also at Sanya, Gun was more all over her. And at the final match in Beijing, they really had some heart to heart discussions - plus they shared a room (but not beds) lol. And I really wanted to see the epilogue.

SSKF:

Of course! Of course! Of course! The book was so cute for their relationship and really showed how much more Gun cared for TN. I especially wanted to see the scene when he said "Let's not break up" and held her and kissed her while he made his conference call. He was raunchy lol, and Navi"s line "I can understand Chinese, but I didn't hear anything" made 100% more sense in this case.

Also at Sanya, Gun was more all over her. And at the final match in Beijing, they really had some heart to heart discussions - plus they shared a room (but not beds) lol. And I really wanted to see the epilogue.

i agree with all the above hehe