what scenes did u like??

i liked the part where the boys are in sanya and hes in in dressing gown and getting worked up and invites her to stay.

Also while in sanya when she sees the big fish tank.  i think we would all do the same despite the hot guy standing  a few feet away....

i like the whole drama, but some scenes stick out more or lake me laugh more.

I like the  whole drama. So far my favorite scenes are the drunk moments lol.

the biting drunk moments. It was like the first time in my whole chinese drama lifetime!!!!

Rawr!! it compensated my disappointment with Tong Nian's wardrobe 

I can't specifically pick a scene because I love everything so much. But one scene that swept off my feet was in the first few episodes when DT won the universal championship and Han Shang Yan made Tong Nian listen to the scream made me soft!! It felt so special. The scene were like HSY is finally sharing a part of his life (his dream) to Tong Nian. He was so happy my heart :(( ♡

Still 10 episodes away and I'm deeply inlove with it. Maybe I'll edit this one if a specific scene topped it.

i love all the scenes of kk boys ., i love how they make fun of each other.. i also love it when tong nian gets drunk everytime and do funny stuff., i love it when han shangyan talks about his girlfriend to his business partner 

Indai93:

I like the  whole drama. So far my favorite scenes are the drunk moments lol.

the biting drunk moments. It was like the first time in my whole chinese drama lifetime!!!!

Rawr!! it compensated my disappointment with Tong Nian's wardrobe 

OMG,  me too about her wardrobe...i bothered me so much it compelled me to write a review where i mention it compared to his:   MDL Review

her clothes were abit odd

Episode3 HSF questions TN on her relationship with Grunt. Episode7 several scenes when TN and HSF families meet. And the TN drunk scenes of course!

i rewatch the scene where he meets here at his blind date, the sanya episodes, and episodes from 28 to the end

what makes me laugh most is where they have sort of get back together and they walking around and then all of a sudden is a man in a silver spacesuit playing the drums heheh

I dont like Nian and Yaya's wardrobe, 

nian wardrobe is very odd, long sleeves and bits cut out hehe

yeah, but ive noticed in dramas that the poor female character usually has diff clothes every scene.... they are supposed to be poor but have fashionable clothes, which i cant understand.   and TN is very into pastel colours, esp her room it made me laugh when HS goes into her room and his eyes go wide hehehe

yorkshirelass80:
what makes me laugh most is where they have sort of get back together and they walking around and then all of a sudden is a man in a silver spacesuit playing the drums heheh

YES! that scene was made so bizarre because of that, it sticks out in my mind so much.

lushwolf:

YES! that scene was made so bizarre because of that, it sticks out in my mind so much.

plus it was down an alleyway which made it lie something out of a horror film hehe