If you resort to pirating this show, please make sure to watch (or leave it running and walk away) on their official YouTube channel "GoldenBlood รักมันมหาศาล". Give them views/ad revenue  so other shows can see it's worth giving international fans official ways to watch. 

WeTV is region blocked for this show, but if you use a free google chrome extension you can watch on wetv

Youtube: They will upload the episode 1 week behind the WeTV 

Thanks for the info. Been waiting to watch this since I first saw the preview.

I have a VPN, what region is it available in? Or what google chrome extension should I have?

I think people are saying earth vpn. I don’t know what region but that’s the chrome extension 

enctv:

I have a VPN, what region is it available in? Or what google chrome extension should I have?

I set it to Thailand, but based on their official instagram it says Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Spain, Portugal, Central American, South America.. .. so I think pick the country  with the strongest signal within that list. 

I use Earth vpn, but you can google chrome free vpn extensions and I'm sure more will pop up.  

Thank you for letting us know! I don't have nor necessarily want a VPN that would allow me to watch it on WeTV, but I want to support the official uploads so now I know to look for it on Youtube, even though it'll be a week later lol

Do you know if the Youtube uploads will be the uncut versions as well?

Jessica:

Thank you for letting us know! I don't have nor necessarily want a VPN that would allow me to watch it on WeTV, but I want to support the official uploads so now I know to look for it on Youtube, even though it'll be a week later lol

Do you know if the Youtube uploads will be the uncut versions as well?

I believe so. It's from the same network/comany as Lovely Writer and it seems they are doing that same thing that did with Lovely Writer. And that was the uncut wetv versions (but slightly better subs IMO). So I do think there is a very very strong chance it will be the uncut versions.

They wrote under the youtube version, that if you want to watch the uncut version you need to watch it on WeTV :(

karanja:

They wrote under the youtube version, that if you want to watch the uncut version you need to watch it on WeTV :( 

I just scrolled through it and it looks like the uncut version that's on wetv that I watched. I didnt notice anything missing. They might just put that in the description so people know where else to watch it officially. 

Maybe if there a specific scenes it will be cut on youtube :/

karanja:

Maybe if there a specific scenes it will be cut on youtube :/

No I watched first on wetv and then did my rewatch on YouTube. It's the uncut version for sure. It's exactly the same.

Yeah but not really hot stuff was there to be cut from youtube yet ;)

karanja:

Yeah but not really hot stuff was there to be cut from youtube yet ;)

They are doing the same exact thing they did with Lovely Writer... it's the uncut version.. uncut with these shows doesn't mean they are literally cut any kisses or whatever.. they cut scenes MOSTLY for time since it's first shown on an actual network in Thailand.. and then uncut for wetv and YouTube.

This is the same company as Lovely Writer and they are doing the same thing. Lovely Writer on YouTube was exactly the same as the uncut version on wetv. 

using the utube links :) 

Hi~ when i try to find this show in the wetv app it shows no results... i am already using a vpn. Do i need to search a diff title? Or is it not on the app? Did anyone else have this problem?