coachmye:

Ok, just a thought, maybe far fetch however maybe when push comes to shove Shangguan Qian may just sacrifice her life for Yun Wei Shan. She is at some point and time going to come to the reality that YWS was holding back a lot from her, and maybe at a critical moment, she may make a choice to save her...  My mind is racing now ... 

She might be ended up miserable or becoming a martyr. A rival or enemy to the FL, usually ended up like that. 

The thing that made me not worried, ooc Esther and ZLH got paired because of the successful LBFAD, sooo, their characters should have something incredible. ZLH char turned out to be the true lineage of SW, and perhaps Esther char hold high importance as well in wufeng

coachmye:

Same here !! That was such a great episode Packed with a lotttt

We got one thing right; yay! lol

Other than theories, who wants to try predicting? 

I predict, based on a small clip I saw of YWS in a lilac dress, that the ending for our main characters will be sweet. I also don’t think Jin Fan will die, and I believe that he may end up with Gong Zi Shang. I also predict a bitter ending for the second couple, I don’t think it will be happy at all. I also predict character development for our main lead, using his powers to protect those he loves. 

Dramaqueenvictoriaife:

I predict, based on a small clip I saw of YWS in a lilac dress, that the ending for our main characters will be sweet. I also don’t think Jin Fan will die, and I believe that he may end up with Gong Zi Shang. I also predict a bitter ending for the second couple, I don’t think it will be happy at all. I also predict character development for our main lead, using his powers to protect those he loves. 

I can only agree to that! Lets hope for the best end and be prepared for the worst one...

What we know for sure from clips :  
First leads will use their internal power together simultaneously - so they will act as one
I also noticed that lilac dress and it wasn't a style of Gongs at all
Gong Zi Shang is going to full fill her dream and invent that gun powder weapons - as we can see them being in use by guardians

I am still thinking what kind of connection is between growing miasma and SW as Xue lineage guys said that they are hoping with new SW miasma will decrease

vesca:

I can only agree to that! Lets hope for the best end and be prepared for the worst one... 

Yup

Now a bit over 2 hours till next episode.. lets hope for some answers and less questions after watching it!

Actually we know Jin Fan will die at the hands of SGQ and her raven in front of elder sis and it'll be heartbreaking. It was shown in multiple trailers.

Enigma05:

Actually we know Jin Fan will die at the hands of SGQ and her raven in front of elder sis and it'll be heartbreaking. It was shown in multiple trailers.

Yes, but I still hope he can be saved by one of their magic pills... 

So we have got some answers! and we were thinking too much.... its was just premature birth!

Sooo...

1. Wuji and YWS joined hand to save GZY. One problem solved. Wuji was GZY step mother as well. 

2. The real medical record of GZY's mom was still missing. The medical record found was Jue's mom. She delivered a didi to GSJ. The poison expert Gong was not his true brother.

3. The jade I talked prior was actualy an ice block. 

4. YWS was still in GZY side by less talk. 

Aand I have a bad feeling to Wuji. Her face was distorted in the mirror. It was usually a sign of an ending  of a character.

vesca:

So we have got some answers! and we were thinking too much.... its was just premature birth!

Well...it was just the confession of Wuji. The real medical record was still missing. But at least GSJ had lost and our GZY won twice

Aisha Gresee:

Well...it was just the confession of Wuji. The real medical record was still missing. But at least GSJ had lost and our GZY won twice

There was always real medical record stating it was premature birth in the clinic but GSJ assumed it was the fake one and Lady Wuji let him to believe she has a real one!
The confession of Wuji seems to be real one, I mean all in it works for me

medical record Wuji had in her room was SGJ mom's second pregnancy, apparently his younger brother (he has this tiger embroidered cloth) which should be in the similar age to GZY who I guess passed as a kid... 

vesca:

There was always real medical record stating it was premature birth in the clinic but GSJ assumed it was the fake one and Lady Wuji let him to believe she has a real one!
The confession of Wuji seems to be real one, I mean all in it works for me

There are still 14 episodes ahead. New facts and evidence could change the prior understanding though. 

Aisha Gresee:
Aand I have a bad feeling to Wuji. Her face was distorted in the mirror. It was usually a sign of an ending  of a character.

There is a scene in one of the trailers when we can see Wuji being on the ground after someones attack, but we don't know if she has been only hurt or she will loose her life