Raymond Ardin:
BTW, how did you quote my post above? I always get the message "Unable to quote a long post"

On a desktop PC if you highlight the text you want to quote, the option to select Quote will appear. Not sure if it is the same on mobile. 

I get those annoying long post things too but with yours it worked. Maybe there’s a word limit or something ??‍♀️.

Exposing themselves to fellow assassins; what if Wu Ming and Wu Feng are two different factions with one clearly not happy with the other? But that move has now been passed down from one faction to the other. 

He doesn’t have to be her physical lover, he can just love her and she have a crush. Innocence doesn’t need those complications. 

SnapDragon:

On a desktop PC if you highlight the text you want to quote, the option to select Quote will appear. Not sure if it is the same on mobile. 

Not on mobile nor IPad. You have to have the entire thing or not at all; it’s a pain if you want to just quote a sentence.

Enigma05:
Exactly. I mean if the director is the genius everyone claims, that would be the best move. Let everyone think they hate each other.

If this turned out to be true, it would be genius indeed. Rewatch value 10000000

Now we just have to hope it happens lol.

The thing with Wufeng that confuses me is who is operating the scene? We know the raven system and the ranking system of assassins so the question is, who is backing Wufeng up? 

I  hypothesis that the Liang rank works for someone else similar to a Duke working for a monarch. 

Maybe Ziyu is potentionally a liang because of how respectful Ayue's raven was to Ziyu. 

Irie Yuuki:

The thing with Wufeng that confuses me is who is operating the scene? We know the raven system and the ranking system of assassins so the question is, who is backing Wufeng up? 

I  hypothesis that the Liang rank works for someone else similar to a Duke working for a monarch. 

Maybe Ziyu is potentionally a liang because of how respectful Ayue's raven was to Ziyu. 

What if its someone from the Court? Like for example the Emperor or someone up in their government? Won't be strange as in some dramas the Court wants to disturb the jianghu  so it won't be surprising if its someone from the court imo. 

Alicetcfwl:

What if its someone from the Court? Like for example the Emperor or someone up in their government? Won't be strange as in some dramas the Court wants to disturb the jianghu  so it won't be surprising if its someone from the court imo. 

Not sure this drama has a conventional like court system; it’s sects, their things and Jianghu.

Alicetcfwl:

What if its someone from the Court? Like for example the Emperor or someone up in their government? Won't be strange as in some dramas the Court wants to disturb the jianghu  so it won't be surprising if its someone from the court imo. 

So far, the drama hasn't even mentioned about the Imperial Court so where did you get that from?

Enigma05:

Not sure this drama has a conventional like court system; it’s sects, their things and Jianghu.

Agree.  Not a single word about the Imperial court was uttered throughout the drama.

SnapDragon:

If the post is too long,  it won't appear if 'Quote' is clicked.

peng-peng:

Good point. So who is YunQue? May be just a assasin friend she bonded with not her bio sister

She was adoptive sister not biological one

Irie Yuuki:

Liang works for the Wufeng leader.

Ziyu is a Gong.

Good morning everyone
So I think that its quite possible that GSJ and GZY are cooperating together - their facial expressions when they were talking to Lady Wuji and heard YWS talking about type of the wound on elder Yue body and then given cover up by Lady Wuji was quite promising...
Probably as usual we had only seen part of the discussion with elders and after one of them got irritated by young Gongs they might told them to start working together etc.
Also it won't be surprising at all if we will see that they started to pretend being enemies sometime ago and its quite possible as things in this series doesn't seem to be by the look of it...

Regarding Yun Que and Young Master Yue - he cherish her bracelet and we had seen that - so she was either his love or relative - we also heard that YM Yue only looks young when he was asked to check leftovers of the burned herbs...  so what if Yun Que was really Gong's spy and she has been looking much younger (as that seems sort of special abilities for the back hill guys) and because she could see YWS good heart became friends with her and her adoptive sister?
and somehow Wufeng discovered her identity and killed her? and only told to YWS that she was killed by Gongs?  this plot is so enigmatic that it can turn to anything...

two episodes for today and I can bet we will only have more questions as some answers might still not be the right ones ;)