mparthur:

Another nonsense theory from viewers.  How can the viewer relate the drama to the Imperial Court when all dialogues never contain a chao ding (government) term?!!!

It's OK to be creative but this is way out of control.

I am waiting for someone to come up with a crap theory about the Infinite Heat being a creation of the aliens from the outer space.  Watch out for this possible nonsense.

Oh I thought you meant what I said was nonsense. But actually alien theory was jokingly mentioned in the comments lol.

vesca:

That was a question when Gongs examined the crime scene - that it had to be someone with a lot of power to hang up dead body and they ruled out murderer was a guy

I am still thinking where is now GHY?  based on trailer he is supposed to be alive... so where is he hiding and what is he plotting?

We've got a wk of episodes left, he'll pop out soon lol. He's probably in the back mountain somewhere ??‍♀️.

vesca:

That was a question when Gongs examined the crime scene - that it had to be someone with a lot of power to hang up dead body and they ruled out murderer was a guy

I am still thinking where is now GHY?  based on trailer he is supposed to be alive... so where is he hiding and what is he plotting?
Elder Yue had send his jade guards away,  he had a secret meeting with someone... what if it was GHY?  and he is his killer? We still have no idea about his background - who was his mother? was she a wife of late SW? or was he adopted orphan like Jin Fan? 

Again many question, little answers so we wait. 

mparthur:
I am waiting for someone to come up with a crap theory about the Infinite Heat being a creation of the aliens from the outer space.

That was going to be my NEXT theory! lol Jk jk I swear. lol 

Enigma05:

We've got a wk of episodes left, he'll pop out soon lol. He's probably in the back mountain somewhere ??‍♀️.

or he is in the pleasure house if that theory from weibo about him getting married with liang is true...  
I hope for the express buy from tomorrow of Friday!

vesca:

or he is in the pleasure house if that theory from weibo about him getting married with liang is true...  
I hope for the express buy from tomorrow of Friday!

I doubt it. They want to draaaaaaaaaaag this one out.

Enigma05:

I doubt it. They want to draaaaaaaaaaag this one out.

They also want money... so who knows

vesca:

two episodes for today and I can bet we will only have more questions as some answers might still not be the right ones ;)

We will have 2 episodes today not 1? 

SnapDragon:

That was going to be my NEXT theory! lol Jk jk I swear. lol 

Hahaha.

Enigma05:

Yeah, he is 'xiang hua' at the moment.

Enigma05:

Oh I thought you meant what I said was nonsense. But actually alien theory was jokingly mentioned in the comments lol.

Hahaha.  We need another crap theory to wind people up.

How about Gong Zi Shang's father who is the mastermind of the killing of killing of SW, GHY and Elder Yue?

You see, GZY and GSJ/ GYZ are at odds and we have Wufeng spies such as YWS and SGQ who are ready to kill their husbands as part of their mission.  Once these young lords are dead from killing each other or getting killed, the only person who can be the next SW is GZS's father.  He has a little son and his daughter a young lord too.

We have yet to see him in the drama.

vesca:

:) you just made me laugh! yep  - infinite heat has to be something really big based on reaction of GSJ screeming NO!

Definitely not a tanghulu from GSJ's reaction.

mparthur:
Hahaha.  We need another crap theory to wind people up.

OK, here's one.

The real Anon is Gong Zi Shang .  We all think she is depressed because of guy and self-esteem issues..but that isn't the case. Actually she's really P*ssed off. She fighting the patriarchy and slaying all the leaders and heirs. So, then they will have no choice but to make her SW. They don't have fertility problems on the mountain..it's all Gong Zi Shang's doing. She is preventing/getting rid of all the offspring, so she doesn't have any competition.  She is sad about having to do that dirty work and also sad that she will eventually have to kill her crush. Wufeng and the secret weapon are all just side plots. Gong Zi Shang  will be the real plot twist. 

SnapDragon:

OK, here's one.

The real Anon is Gong Zi Shang .  We all think she is depressed because of guy and self-esteem issues..but that isn't the case. Actually she's really P*ssed off. She fighting the patriarchy and slaying all the leaders and heirs. So, then they will have no choice but to make her SW. They don't have fertility problems on the mountain..it's all Gong Zi Shang's doing. She is preventing/getting rid of all the offspring, so she doesn't have any competition.  She is sad about having to do that dirty work and also sad that she will eventually have to kill her crush. Wufeng and the secret weapon are all just side plots. Gong Zi Shang  will be the real plot twist. 

Impossible.

The SW can only be elected by the elders.  It has to be a male aged 20 or above.  Her father is a better fit.  GZS will never betray GZY because she will be suppressed by her father.

That's why she supported GZY because they were very close and grew up together.  They even skipped their kungfu training sessions together when they were little.  That's why they can't really fight well compared to the other young lords.

mparthur:
Impossible.

You asked for more crap theories..and I delivered.

However....if everyone is dead then she makes the rules. lol