DodoHassan:

I agree! The tears were more due to mixed feelings for GZY rather than due to Mother Raven's lack of hesitation to shoot her in order to achieve his goal imo

Mother Raven? Is that what we’re calling him now? Lol

Theories:
1. Ziyi and Ziyu’s mother were part of wufeng together, which is why Ziyu found her comforting
2. Gong Huanyu is the son of Ziyi who she left behind 20 years ago and recently revealed his heritage (around the time of Huanyu’s faked death)
3. Wufeng was previously the spy / information gathering part of the Gong family, since the name is an alliteration for “no” feng

(Maybe) Ziyi originally liked the Gong Hongyu, but he fell in love with Ziyu’s mother

Everything is plausible at this point lol. We’ve as usual got more questions then answers so I hope things start moving in the answers direction now. 

Summer35532:

Theories:
1. Ziyi and Ziyu’s mother were part of wufeng together, which is why Ziyu found her comforting
2. Gong Huanyu is the son of Ziyi who she left behind 20 years ago and recently revealed his heritage (around the time of Huanyu’s faked death)
3. Wufeng was previously the spy / information gathering part of the Gong family, since the name is an alliteration for “no” feng

(Maybe) Ziyi originally liked the Gong Hongyu, but he fell in love with Ziyu’s mother

What a load of cook-up theories that are irrelevant to what we have seen in the drama.   

DodoHassan:

There are no 4 leader leaders of Wufeng. Wufeng has 4 classes (if you want to call it that). Namely Chi, Mei, Wang, Liang. What YWS revealed in EP 13 was that in the whole of Wufeng, according to general knowledge, there are only 4 Wangs in existence. YWS herself has never seen any of them. This means Wangs are rare so Liangs must be even more so. Maybe there isn't more than one Liang at all, who knows? 

Four classes of assassins.

Sirry Usly:

The voice is different though. The voice of the leader was more mature. And Wufeng has been after the Gong sect and other sects for years. She looks way too young to be the leader in my opinion. 

We've so far heard two voices in Wufeng who give instructions: one male and one older female.  

Enigma05:

Everything is plausible at this point lol. We’ve as usual got more questions then answers so I hope things start moving in the answers direction now. 

We know that so far, Wufeng never instructed the killing of SW and his son.  We also know Wufeng fears GSJ due to his reputation in the jiang hu.

We also know that GSJ was fooled by the Zheng family in Episode 2 which made Gong Hong Yu suspicious of GSJ and asked him to investigate the Zheng family.  GZY succeeded the SW position in the absence of GSJ.

We also know that Gong Huan Yu visited Miss Zheng in Episode 1 after she was captured.  GYZ was surprised to have found out someone had visited Miss Zheng.  GHY also gave her a cup of the poisoned wine to drink.  But, she didn't die from the poison.  However, the poison burned her skin.

When they inspected the body of Miss Zheng, they didn't find the poison in her body but only on her skin.

Episode 13 is very interesting I have to watch it again, So Zi Yi been a part of everything .. 

Shangguan Qian is too bold, we all know this... This show is so good because nothing is predictable.  I just do not get it they know how tight security is in the Gong residence I don't get why they give them those files yes it's to essentially force them to get the job done but my goodness they could have come up with a  more reasonable method..

mparthur:

We know that so far, Wufeng never instructed the killing of SW and his son.  We also know Wufeng fears GSJ due to his reputation in the jiang hu.

We also know that GSJ was fooled by the Zheng family in Episode 2 which made Gong Hong Yu suspicious of GSJ and asked him to investigate the Zheng family.  GZY succeeded the SW position in the absence of GSJ.

We also know that Gong Huan Yu visited Miss Zheng in Episode 1 after she was captured.  GYZ was surprised to have found out someone had visited Miss Zheng.  GHY also gave her a cup of the poisoned wine to drink.  But, she didn't die from the poison.  However, the poison burned her skin.

When they inspected the body of Miss Zheng, they didn't find the poison in her body but only on her skin.

Along with the stab wound on her upper right arm just like SW dad. So the wounds were made with a very thin blade. Other then GYZ and GHY, it looked like a silhouette of a third person visiting her but the image is quite blurry even to the audience; when I looked closer, the body type and hair didn't match the other two but more like YM Yue; lighter hair and down plus light clothing which didn't match neither GHY nor Junior poison. So I'm still suspicious of his motives.

coachmye:

Episode 13 is very interesting I have to watch it again, So Zi Yi been a part of everything .. 

Shangguan Qian is too bold, we all know this... This show is so good because nothing is predictable.  I just do not get it they know how tight security is in the Gong residence I don't get why they give them those files yes it's to essentially force them to get the job done but my goodness they could have come up with a  more reasonable method.. 

Do you mean flies? Because they're ruthless and want their spies to deliver the goods for the antidote or suffer horribly. They're not exactly a humane organization; they run on fear, pain,  torture, and imprisonment. Not exactly reasonable.

Why do I have this feeling many of us will be severely traumatized at the end of this show lol?

Random Wild Theory:

What if Yun Que is a Gong sent to spy on Wufeng?

TahimikLang:

Random Wild Theory:

What if Yun Que is a Gong sent to spy on Wufeng?

The Gong family retreats from the world because of what happened 10 years ago which led to the death of GSJ's mother and his brother.  During this period, GSJ rebuilt the family's fortune and the family recovered.

So, your theory isn't credible.

Episode 13

Gong Shang Jue is smiling while observing SGQ preparing the porridge.  He looks very happy and content.  For a killer to be having this kind of feeling, it shows that his heart is warming up towards SGQ.  I like his smile.

GSJ is Wufeng's no 1 fear.  The sect knows nothing about GZY because he was always treated as a useless heir.

This shows even Lady Wuji knows nothing about the former SW's plan.

Enigma05:

Why do I have this feeling many of us will be severely traumatized at the end of this show lol?

I've been thinking the same thing. Especially if things happen the way they look like they do in the trailers, I'll be wrecked. I should probably stop watching them lol because they can be deceiving with how they are edited. 

These characters and the storyline, can't get enough.