mparthur:

Wufeng did send a few assassins to the Gong valley but they were killed.  I think Master Yue is not a Wufeng spy but learnt the 'claw' technique from his 'lover', Yun Que.  

The narrative in the trailer says if a spy falls in love with her target, she ends in tragedy.  

So, here is my theory:

Yun Que fell in love with Master Yue and taught him the claw technique.  Master Yue being protective of the Gong family killed her.  That's why he prematurely aged due to depression.  He keeps her bangle for remembering the old time.

GYZ says he looks a few years older than him.  Yuan Zhi is around 18 to 19.

I like this. I hope it will be true I just do not want Yue to be bad. 

I still want the claw technique to be originaly from back Hill I do not know why. 

Wufeng doesn't know about the Infinite Heat.

In Episode 1, Ha Ya Shi says Yun Wei Shan is the only child in her family.  But, YSW keeps mentioning about her sister to GZY.  

Could the Infinite Heat be something that gives you superhuman power? And that's what was used to cure Housekeeper Jia's son? But why would they use such a powerful thing on him ?  

mparthur:

Wufeng doesn't know about the Infinite Heat.

In Episode 1, Ha Ya Shi says Yun Wei Shan is the only child in her family.  But, YSW keeps mentioning about her sister to GZY.  

Good point. So who is YunQue? May be just a assasin friend she bonded with not her bio sister

You guys are saying that Master Yue and Yun Que were lovers, but... what if she was actually his daughter? The different hair colour on Yue and the "kid" Xue Tong Zi suggest that they practiced some kind of martial art that makes them look much younger than they really are. What if Yun Que actually infiltrated Wufeng as a spy, became sworn sisters with YWS, but her cover was blown and she was killed? And then WF lied to YWS that she was killed by Gong so that she would go seek revenge on them?

Yue using the claw move on YWS could be a test to see if she knew how to counter it. If she did, that means she was trained in WF and therefore a spy. That's also the reason why she keeps falling for the same move over and over again. She can't get out of it because if she did, her identity would be exposed.

I think Master Yue is the one who gave the boy the medicine and he became strong 

Ok I’m still watching but there’s def something up with SJ and ZY. Those looks they exchanged in WuJi’s room? And then later in the elder room? Ppl complaining about ZY acting stupid and still not getting it but that’s not how I see it. Now it’s starting to appear that the cock fights in public are an act. There’s so many ppl who can be spies that they trust no one but that constant bitching is believable to elders and others because that’s what they’ve always done. ZY is just as suspicious of YWS as SJ but because he cares for her he doesn’t show it. That whole soft sword stabbing self backwards thing was a joke. WuJi covering for YWS with the elder’s sword being different is also not lost on either. Their methods are different but both men’s brains are working just fine and they realize it. But because there are so many spies they’re not just going to announce it; for better or for worse. SJ maybe falling for SGQ a bit but that “birthmark” was pathetic; it looked like a just recent 2nd degree burn. Why would SJ personally interrogate her? An outside none invested person should have.

Junior poison and his jealousy with his brother’s attention towards SGQ is both funny and telling. He’s too young to understand that just because his bro is doing nice things doesn’t mean he’s just forgotten everything about SGQ. Also YZ “act first, think later” personality wouldn’t be a good thing for anyone.

Now we move into trial 2 and another neck grab by YM Yue this time; this dude has been suspicious from the get go but could he be testing both? Given the fact that he was in love with YQ, she could have told him about its existence. However, I wish our girl could learn to get out of these situations lol; like just about everyone she comes into contact with knows it. I am glad however that ZY has learned the Xue technique and kicks some serious butt!

Wonder if we soon learn whether there’s any truth or fiction to that whole “did you ever like me” “no” thing; because if that wasn’t a dream or some hallucination, it’s a massive lie that is believable to literally no one.

Also just a random stray theory; what if Wu Ming (if she’s a part of it) and Wu Feng (if it’s in fact run by the Feng elder) are brother and sister or maybe ex-spouses?

It's hard to know what is real and what is a lie anymore. Even when someone says or explains something, I don't know if it is the truth or a lie.

Enigma05:
Ok I’m still watching but there’s def something up with SJ and ZY. Those looks they exchanged in WuJi’s room? And then later in the elder room? Ppl complaining about ZY acting stupid and still not getting it but that’s not how I see it. Now it’s starting to appear that the cock fights in public are an act. There’s so many ppl who can be spies that they trust no one but that constant bitching is believable to elders and others because that’s what they’ve always done. ZY is just as suspicious of YWS as SJ but because he cares for her he doesn’t show it

Yeah, maybe SJ and ZY are scheming, in order to attract any spies to approach them: the spies thinking they might be able to use them against each other. .  Maybe it's their version of the enemy of my enemy is my friend ploy. 

hafu_girl:

It's hard to know what is real and what is a lie anymore. Even when someone says or explains something, I don't know if it is the truth or a lie.

We’re all in the same boat more or less lol.

SnapDragon:

Yeah, maybe SJ and ZY are scheming, in order to attract any spies to approach them: the spies thinking they might be able to use them against each other. .  Maybe it's their version of the enemy of my enemy is my friend ploy. 

Exactly. I mean if the director is the genius everyone claims, that would be the best move. Let everyone think they hate each other. Maybe not in the very beginning but at some point because both want to protect the Gong family, though through their own differences. 

Raymond Ardin:

You guys are saying that Master Yue and Yun Que were lovers, but... what if she was actually his daughter? The different hair colour on Yue and the "kid" Xue Tong Zi suggest that they practiced some kind of martial art that makes them look much younger than they really are. What if Yun Que actually infiltrated Wufeng as a spy, became sworn sisters with YWS, but her cover was blown and she was killed? And then WF lied to YWS that she was killed by Gong so that she would go seek revenge on them?

Yue using the claw move on YWS could be a test to see if she knew how to counter it. If she did, that means she was trained in WF and therefore a spy. That's also the reason why she keeps falling for the same move over and over again. She can't get out of it because if she did, her identity would be exposed.

Oh that top half is complicated especially given the way his flashbacks were of her and how he caressed the bracelet also given the fact that he’s not looking 50. If he was her father, that would just be creepy.

Now the other half I’m more inclined to agree with but at the same time they give themselves away for better or worse to her. Because who else would know that move and why? 

Enigma05:

We’re all in the same boat more or less lol.

It's killing me! Hahaha

The idea of a Gong spy in Wufeng is interesting and would throw another wrench into the whole thing. Maybe the Second Young Miss was sent to Wufeng as an undercover agent?

If GYZ is too young to have a lover, then YQ is definitely too young. The actress who plays her is 15 yrs old IRL, so I'm pretty sure her character is supposed to be really young. If she's 15 then her father would be like 35, not 50.

About them giving themselves away by using that claw move... probably they aren't afraid to expose themselves in front of fellow assassins, and non-assassins can't tell it's a Wufeng move.

BTW, how did you quote my post above? I always get the message "Unable to quote a long post"