LuluHk:
There was still a hidden agenda of letting 4 hours of Dark hours of all recipients that vurnerable to be attacked, if there was someone from wufeng who meticulously analyzed this to everyone in Gong  (the high ranked Gongs who passed the second exam would carry the poison throughout their lives) then again, it could be the turning point of the downfall.  YWS had known about this, I truly hope that she would not betray GYZ. Hope the Director made her as heroine, not a villain. 

Master Yue gave GZY a small envelope and said something like the latter was able to set the timer of when the four hours of dark hours can take place (?).  Can someone correct or explain about the small envelope?

mparthur:

Master Yue gave GZY a small envelope and said something like the latter was able to set the timer of when the four hours of dark hours can take place (?).  Can someone correct or explain about the small envelope?

Its the recept of the fortnight flies, he can make himself again and take it and then the 4 hours will take place another time. So he can take it when nobody sees, knows and then they will also not know when he will have these 4 dark hours. 

Lady Wuji must also have the Dark Hours because they mentioned her going to the temple to pray for dead Sword Wielder on the 1 and 15th (every 2 weeks).

hafu_girl:

Lady Wuji must also have the Dark Hours because they mentioned her going to the temple to pray for dead Sword Wielder on the 1 and 15th (every 2 weeks).

That's the clue about her being Anonymous!

After watching today's episodes, I feel (reluctantly) more positive about GSJ. I thought he was just a greedy, cruel and twisted guy albeit a loyal one. But it doesn't seem like he is greedy for the SW position; rather that he wants someone competent in that position even if it isn't necessarily himself.

Absolutely loved the bickering between GZY and Elder Yue. I don't think Elder Yue is one of the bad guys even if he does turn out to be a part of Wufeng.

Lady Wuji might or might not be anonymous. I will be really disappointed if she is though. I do, however, believe that she cares for GZY.

Wufeng's training is so cruel. The poison resistance training must be hell. I am relieved that Fortnight flies isn't a poison that needs to be cured. One less burden for YWS. Although, there is the thing that this poison can no longer be a future defence for any deceitful stuff that YWS does after this cuz before she could've used the fact that she's forced to obey cuz of the poison but that is invalid now.

Anyways, so excited for future episodes. Can't wait to see how it ends

Episode 2

Gong Hong Yu said he had read GSJ's report.  And, he mentioned about the Zheng family and another.

He also regretted his decision forelecting his own son to be his heir.  He also added that he had been thinking about his decision and tried to finish off his intention before GHY interrupted the conversation.

When GSJ walked past GHY, the atmosphere between these two was frosty.  A hint of their rivalry.

Did Gong Hon  Yu gave the flower to his 1rst born so he could become stronger and them decided to make him  next SW?  D8d he kind of cheated there?

I did not get the importance of GHY getting the flower. 

Who gave the medicine to the son of the house keeper?  

Another thing,  the way YWS was looking at master Yue before leaving. Does that mean she thinks he killed Yun Que? That the impression I got from the look in her eyes. Am I wrong?

Wow, so three HUGE developments in episode 16:

1) The so-called "poison" that Wufeng gives to its assassins is actually not a poison at all but a strong tonic that enhances power. I bet absolutely no-one saw that coming!

2) GSJ is starting to suspect that GZY's brother is still alive after being reminded that he took a super rare and precious herb from GYZ that can revive the dead!

3) Elder Yue was the one who visited the assassin in prison at the beginning of the drama. I think most of us suspected that, but now it's confirmed.

Raymond Ardin:

Wow, so three HUGE developments in episode 16:

1) The so-called "poison" that Wufeng gives to its assassins is actually not a poison at all but a strong tonic that enhances power. I bet absolutely no-one saw that coming!

2) GSJ is starting to suspect that GZY's brother is still alive after being reminded that he took a super rare and precious herb from GYZ that can revive the dead!

3) Elder Yue was the one who visited the assassin in prison at the beginning of the drama. I think most of us suspected that, but now it's confirmed.

1. I belive that Wufeng was giving just insect eggs to assassins not a full tonic - so they were only suffering side effects of larvae hatching 

Hello boatload of revelations finally; not everything though! Assassins creed lying to their spies about the “poison”; now YWS knows but I don’t think she’ll reveal it to anyone maybe passed SGQ though even that would be stupid. Wuji obviously trying to sow even more discord btwn SJ and ZY.

SJ’s “subordinate” was YQ and that’s how YM Yue fell for her. I think I agree with whomever said that she tried to get the news of the poison being fake to YWS but was caught and killed probably by someone in anonymous, wouldn’t be surprised if it was WuJi herself as mentioned that she goes to a temple every two wks so that’s when her “poison” acts up. YM Yue is very obviously still heartbroken.

Love the fact that ZY’s photographic memory was very subtly inserted into this trial. It was mentioned before as being part of the novel but no one thought they’d add it here. And how he’s finally showing strength and not just weakness and insecurity; he’s a quick study in everything. YM Yue knew YWS’ tears had nothing to do with ZY as he noticed her reaction to the bracelet immediately. I also like what he said to ZY regarding both SJ (some of his methods are screwed up but overall he’s trying to have a capable SW in place) and YWS “willing to believe her and believing her are two different things.” As well that ZY has to determine who’s a good or bad person on his own without some form of aide like the grass which could be subverted with practice as we saw or during the feelings portion. That said, he fell in love with YQ who was part of assassins creed and he saw YWS’ actions towards ZY so though he’s still cautious, I think he sees parallels there. I hope later on he confirms YWS as YQ’s sister and helps her and ZY. 

The bracelet ZY found in the hidden room and remembering YWS’s face plus it had the same pattern as the ring she wears around her neck; our main man got some clues too. 

Finally, someone is starting to see that big bro is probably very much alive and used that flower thing to help himself which of course puts him into the no bueno category and anonymous. 

So it was YM Yue in prison in the blurry vision scene so a few of us were correct on that one! Score for the theory department team ? lol! I really want him to be good now though and not part of anonymous lol. Plus his sword skills were awesome; the dude is very enigmatic so maybe he’s team good after all? I mean maybe he wanted information out of her about YQ or who the rest of the assassins were? But that was a neat cliffhanger for tomorrow! (Lord, that took forever to write lol)

Oh and she revealed her feelings in actions not words because with the truth grass she made the baby cry….but he didn’t believe it. I was cheering for lead couple! Finally some reality that’s not just on his part lol! And forgot to write about Junior poison and his loose lips and jealousy (funny part) over bros attention to SGQ. Assassins creed ominous words that once they figure out the rest of his Ingredients in the dart; Junior poison can be taken out. I’m sad for that. Hope someone blows up their mountain before that happens but I know that’s not how it will probably go.

Enigma05:
Finally, someone is starting to see that big bro is probably very much alive and used that flower thing to help himself which of course puts him into the no bueno category and anonymous. 

Why? It was grown by a Gong (GYZ), and it was the former SW that told them to give it to big bro.

vesca:

1. I belive that Wufeng was giving just insect eggs to assassins not a full tonic - so they were only suffering side effects of larvae hatching 

But the two-week schedule is the result of an anti-poison ingredient interacting with the poisonous ingredients. The purpose of the bugs is to stimulate the body's defences to simulate practicing internal skills 24/7. If it was just the insect eggs without the other ingredients, I don't think it would act up every 2 weeks.

Raymond Ardin:

Why? It was grown by a Gong (GYZ), and it was the former SW that told them to give it to big bro.

Why fake your own death with it though? Use it for something else if it’s given to you. 

The more I think about the why’s we don’t know, the more my head hurts lol. I’ll let them tell us. We’ve got a week left. Things have to start happening and getting solved, today’s episodes were a good start. 7 episodes isn’t a lot of time, so let’s get a move on and not let the bloody war happen in the last one.

Enigma05:

Why fake your own death with it though? Use it for something else if it’s given to you. 

Yes I get what you mean now. What you said before made it seem like he was evil and necessarily associated with Wufeng just because he took the herb. Whereas it's normally meant to help break through to the next level in martial arts. Anyways, at this point we don't actually know when he took it; like, was it long before he "died," or was it around the same time.