mparthur: We can safely rule out Gong Yuan Zhi because he is way too unsophisticated to come up with scams.  Gong Huan Yu is already dead.  Only Master Yue is left for us to ponder if he is responsible for the death of the two Gongs.

Many firmly believe big bro is still alive because from the preview trailers, he fights both YWS and SGQ plus he supposedly married the Liang spy in some spoilers. How? Don’t know but he’s def part of Wu Ming in some way. 

mparthur:

Missing Feng family from the back hill?  Which episode mentioned about the missing family?

Yes, it was explained in the comments by several Mandarin speakers that there are in fact 4 elders; Feng being one of them. They all represent something; like Xue is Snow, Hua is flower, etc. But Feng never appears with the other elders, so the conjecture is Feng is Wu Feng; that he’s rebelling or some other reason TBD. I’m not sure where she explained it but you can dm and ask PeachBlossomGoddess; she went through the mandarin and English translations. Very thorough. 

I wrote my Anonymous theory after ep 9 here so I’ll paste it again with new new points after ep 14:

I still strongly believe Young Master Yue, from the back hill is Anonymous:
- Very convenient that he became and Elder and has access to important Gong info now. We know the Elder was killed by someone who he trusted and that would be Yue since he is part of the Elders group.
- Ep 9 revealed that little kid at the backhill is the leader. He was actually older before but somehow became a kid. So it’s possible that Master Yue is much older but looks young. He could have come 20 years ago.
- He has white strips of hair which visually represents that he is older/mature than he looks or that he has cultivated since in wuxia hair is connected to internal power.
- Future trailer he is holding a bracelet that’s YWS sister also has. So he is related to the sister which means related to Wufeng.
- He seems to know about herbs/poison (when GZY asked him for help in his first scene) so he could have easily tampered with the Herbs and used poison to kill GZY father and brother.
- Ep 14, Knows the secret Wufeng techniques with grabbing the throat.
- Ep 14, GSJ said the person must have lightspeed powers or something like that to be able to go unnoticed in the residence. Master Yue is from the back hill and knows powerful techniques like that one so he is very much able to do it.

I saw the Gong family tree.  Feng is one of the four families in the back hill.

However, one mystery is how come Wufeng knows nothing about the secret of Infinite Heat!

And, how come they know nothing about the secret passage ways in the Gong fortress?

justjacky 

The Elder Yue was killed by someone he trusted

SW and GHY were killed by someone who could enter their room without suspicion

Why doesn't Wufeng know about the Infinite Heat if Master Yue is a Wufeng spy.

I think the scriptwriter will reveal the link between the people who use the claw techniques.  It's becoming a joke to see so many Wufeng spies in the Gong residence.

Enigma05:
Gong Huan Yu is already dead

According to the trailers.....this may not be true.....

mparthur:

justjacky 

The Elder Yue was killed by someone he trusted

SW and GHY were killed by someone who could enter their room without suspicion

Why doesn't Wufeng know about the Infinite Heat if Master Yue is a Wufeng spy.

I think the scriptwriter will reveal the link between the people who use the claw techniques.  It's becoming a joke to see so many Wufeng spies in the Gong residence.

These are good point. Young Yue is the new Elder so I’m sure he was close to the older one and he trusted him that’s how he managed to kill him. SW and GHY also trust the backhill people and he is one of them. YWS raven said that they haven’t heard from Anonymous after the message about the brides 20k years ago. And we can see that Anonymous can walk pretty freely. So there is a reason why he doesn’t want to share the info with Wufeng. Everyone assumes Anonymous still works for Wufeng but maybe he has his own agenda.

Sirry Usly:

According to the trailers.....this may not be true.....

Share the trailer that has Gong Huan Yu alive.

justjacky:

These are good point. Young Yue is the new Elder so I’m sure he was close to the older one and he trusted him that’s how he managed to kill him. SW and GHY also trust the backhill people and he is one of them. YWS raven said that they haven’t heard from Anonymous after the message about the brides 20k years ago. And we can see that Anonymous can walk pretty freely. So there is a reason why he doesn’t want to share the info with Wufeng. Everyone assumes Anonymous still works for Wufeng but maybe he has his own agenda.

So far, we don't even know who the lover of Lady Lan is.  Except Lady Lan says she misses his silhoutte.  From Episode 2, we saw a silhoutte meeting Miss Zheng in the prison who looks like Master Yue.

Master Yue must be at least twenty years older than GZY if he was Anonymous.  But, GYZ says he looks older than he does by at least a few years.  GYZ is under 20.

People in the back hill are more powerful than those in the front hill in the Gong residence.  Do they also share the same Gong surname?

It's impressive how all of us submerged in discovering the truth and the theories behind. With all the given clues and the theories shared here I am by now out of ideas ... lol
and just following the mastermind of the screenwriter and the hole team who designed a well thought through plan how to mess with our minds while making us addictive. Through and through even to the point of how the drama is screened or how and when the spoilers are revealed

mparthur:

There are only four families under the Gong Sword Wielder: Shang, Jue, Zhi and Yu.  

There is no missing Feng in the Gong family.   See the Gong family tree.

Gong family tree

Who came up with this nonsense?

there is translation of this poster which shows that behind the hill was also Feng  thats why people say its probably former Gong who is behind Wufeng

I need an explanation WHY ON EARTH DOES YWX KNEW ABOUT ELDER YUE'S WOUND!!! It was very obvious that Lady WUJI just rescued her. 

CdramaAddict:

I need an explanation WHY ON EARTH DOES YWX KNEW ABOUT ELDER YUE'S WOUND!!! It was very obvious that Lady WUJI just rescued her. 

its either that she has killed him or she had seen what has happened or had a chance to examine the body? she was out during the night of the assassination

vesca:

there is translation of this poster which shows that behind the hill was also Feng  thats why people say its probably former Gong who is behind Wufeng

Saw the Feng branch in the Gong family tree.  The branch is greyed out.  No one ever mentions about the Feng family.

Did they perish during the attack by Wufeng ten years ago?

vesca:

its either that she has killed him or she had seen what has happened or had a chance to examine the body? she was out during the night of the assassination 

this was the night she followed GZY to the backhill. if I'm not mistaken. the murder scene is also in the backhill because it's where elder yue lives? or not?

vesca:

The Elder Yue knew the killer.  There was no struggle when he was killed.  We also knew that he was killed by a sword and YWS practises the swrod technique.

What does she gain from killing the Elder Yue?  Her mission is to marry the SW.  

Who gains from killing the Elder Yue?  Master Yue?  Wufeng? GSJ?

Is it a plot to cause the Gong family unleash the Infinite Heat to attack Wufeng?

We also know that GSJ declares that if the Elders are willing to change the rules to accommodate GZY, he will leave the Gong family.