SnapDragon:

You asked for more crap theories..and I delivered.

However....if everyone is dead then she makes the rules. lol

Impossible.  No one is left to take orders from GZS.  It's about BAU.  Plus, the elders can take overor the people from the back hill.  

I think their surname is Gong too.

GSJ says he can break away from the Gong family if the Elders are being unfair to him.

mparthur:
Impossible.  No one is left to take orders from GZS

She's going to kill EVERYONE, then  go trap herself a husband and make new gong offspring.

SnapDragon:

She's going to kill EVERYONE, then  go trap herself a husband and make new gong offspring.

different surname so this theory is invalid.

mparthur:
different surname so this theory is invalid.

Ok ok.. I'll let you win.  ? ? 

SnapDragon:

Ok ok.. I'll let you win.  ? ? 

Hahaha.  I was waiting for your next theory.

So I was right that Lady Wuji is WuFeng’s Anonymous?? How come I am still not sure…hahaha.

And I think my the other theory may also be right, that Elder Yue is extremely suspicious, but still not sure whether he belongs to WuFeng, however he definitely wants to help YWS and GZY.

I think there is a possibility that Young Master Yue (Now Elder Yue) and Yun Que fell in love. She must have confided in him about her identity and struggles, but she knew that she had to go back to Wufeng. They must have spent some time together off their problems for a while and then Young Master Yue let her go out safely without being caught by the Gong family.

However, as Wufeng knew that it's impossible to come back alive from Gong's, even though Yun Que provided whatever information she could, they must have tortured her to get the real truth out.

The revelation about her falling in love and that the person from Gong family willing let her go, must have made them kill her for her breaking the rules of Wufeng. And as those people from Wufeng knew Yun Que was close to Yun Weishan, they took advantage of that and led her to believe the Gongs did it so that she will be even more willing to avenge her. They would also tempt YWS by telling her that her reward would be freedom.

But then now that Young Master Yue and YWS have kind of recognized each other through Yun Que's bracelet, maybe later he will tell her the truth and YWS will get to know the reality. And finally she stops supporting Wufeng. Now that she knows the truth behind Fortnight Flies poison, she doesn't fear for her life anymore. 

And as we've seen from the trailers, during the wedding fight face-off, everyone's facade has fallen. Shangguan Qian goes with her raven. There's a bloodbath. GZY being attacked by Ziyi, Jin Fan perhaps dead ? But YWS is along with GZY and doesn't go with her raven. HYS has that defeated demeanor while kneeling down looking at the Gong Mansion. Maybe he knew that now there can be no reconciliation between YWS and him, as they both would be on different sides. 

Megumi-H:

And I think my the other theory may also be right, that Elder Yue is extremely suspicious, but still not sure whether he belongs to WuFeng, however he definitely wants to help YWS and GZY.

There is more about him than meets the eye... but I am thinking now that Yun Que was either his love or little sister and she was living in that room hidden by the bookcase wall...
Now GZY is going to add 1 + 1 (barn swallow symbol on ring and bracelet + YWS tears) and he will start to think she came to Gongs to find out whats happened to her sister...
its risky for her however to say that Yun Que was her meme as that means she might be from Wufeng too... if YM Yue knows about it... or she will say Yun Que was missing and she had not trace of her so she thought Yun Que is dead... 

Mahiya Ahmed

thats very plausible theory! 

vesca:

There is more about him than meets the eye... but I am thinking now that Yun Que was either his love or little sister and she was living in that room hidden by the bookcase wall...
Now GZY is going to add 1 + 1 (barn swallow symbol on ring and bracelet + YWS tears) and he will start to think she came to Gongs to find out whats happened to her sister...
its risky for her however to say that Yun Que was her meme as that means she might be from Wufeng too... if YM Yue knows about it... or she will say Yun Que was missing and she had not trace of her so she thought Yun Que is dead... 

So, YWS knows how to get rid of the Flies poison.  So, is she poison free now?

Master Yue says he likes to see people who are in love to be together (?).  My Chinese is elementary so I didn't get that part.  I feel he misses his lover, Yun Que (?).  Did he also say he has yet to find the cure for heartache?  

Gong Shang Jue and SGQ's new dress.  Is he putting a bait on her?  He has always been suspicious of YWS so he won't let SGQ off the hook too.  

I think the pace is not bad for this drama although so much time is spent on dialogues in Episodes 15 and 16.  

Mahiya Ahmed:
I think there is a possibility that Young Master Yue (Now Elder Yue) and Yun Que fell in love. She must have confided in him about her identity and struggles, but she knew that she had to go back to Wufeng. They must have spent some time together off their problems for a while and then Young Master Yue let her go out safely without being caught by the Gong family.

You could be right.  

In  YWS's flashback in Episode 16, Yun Que was coughing blood and Han Ya Si miserably describes the effect of the flies poison.  Did Yun Que return to Wufeng after her romance with Master Yue ended?

Is that reason why Master Yue went to see Miss Zheng to find out what happened to Yun Que?

Master Yue's Heart Devouring Moon poison - is it a cure for all poisons?  My poor Chinese didn't get that part.

mparthur:

You could be right.  

In  YWS's flashback in Episode 16, Yun Que was coughing blood and Han Ya Si miserably describes the effect of the flies poison.  Did Yun Que return to Wufeng after her romance with Master Yue ended?

Is that reason why Master Yue went to see Miss Zheng to find out what happened to Yun Que?

Master Yue's Heart Devouring Moon poison - is it a cure for all poisons?  My poor Chinese didn't get that part.

Heart Devouring Moon increases your internal skills and makes your kungfu better. It has no cure because it doesn't need to be cured. But you have to endure side effects like coughing up blood and becoming paralysed in the legs. Once you endure all that you get stronger. however it also damages your internal skills first and makes you weak so you will have a period every two weeks when your internal skills will be at its weakest (Dark Hour) and you'll be vulnerable to attack, which is why Master Yue gave GZY the poison ingredients so that when he makes it no one will know when he is going to be weak. I'm guessing Yun Que didn't survive the medicine's effects

voldermortsunbae:
Heart Devouring Moon increases your internal skills and makes your kungfu better. It has no cure because it doesn't need to be cured. But you have to endure side effects like coughing up blood and becoming paralysed in the legs. Once you endure all that you get stronger. however it also damages your internal skills first and makes you weak so you will have a period every two weeks when your internal skills will be at its weakest (Dark Hour) and you'll be vulnerable to attack, which is why Master Yue gave GZY the poison ingredients so that when he makes it no one will know when he is going to be weak. I'm guessing Yun Que didn't survive the medicine's effects

So, Wufeng spies are lied about this poison?  And the Gong men consume this 'poison' without a flinch as part of their trials to be the next SW?

Miao!

Heart Devouring Moon was left to be unnecessarily cured because there were wufeng spies everywhere who took the poison. Never thought that the poison came from Gong Family i.e Master Yue. If he let the poison be cured it would be a great danger to all Gongs. 

There was still a hidden agenda of letting 4 hours of Dark hours of all recipients that vurnerable to be attacked, if there was someone from wufeng who meticulously analyzed this to everyone in Gong  (the high ranked Gongs who passed the second exam would carry the poison throughout their lives) then again, it could be the turning point of the downfall.  YWS had known about this, I truly hope that she would not betray GYZ. Hope the Director made her as heroine, not a villain. 

Actually I wonder about the past story of the Feud between Wufeng and Gongs. The story wasnt reveiled yet in details. Too many wufeng spies already infiltrating the Gongs area, and even marrying the Gongs. Where there any one from Gongs that infiltrating Wufeng too? From  any levels? I had a feeling that HYS actually from Gong. Glad if it was true.