vesca:

Thats her style but she is really getting bold and she is playing cat and mouse game with a tiger - they are both go8ng to die in my opinion

If the good is going to prevail then I expect all evildoers to get eliminated  - I hope main couple to survive and walk through whole story together 

GZY just started growing up process and YWS healing one - as she needs his love to break from wufeng shackles. 

Yeah, I think they’re going to die too as will Junior poison though not the how. 

I think a few other good ppl like JF will be lost too. At least one more elder will die as per trailer. I really hope that good wins in the end with them two as well. I just need for ZY to mature more and end the damn cock fights. It’s a great drama but when the bad guys are smarter and more organized than the good guys, eh you start to wonder. I think I said this in the comments previously but I’ve already watched one drama this year where the bad guys ran circles around the good ones and it was just bad. Just don’t want this one to devolve into something like that. 

I don’t know their chess so no clue how to play it lol. So you think she did it on purpose? I think she’s started to get a bit over confident in her abilities. 

vesca:

Btw. I did pay attention to the game board when SGQ was playing against GSJ and from the very first move she could isolate this 4 blacks buttons in the corner ... so she had to be blind not seeing that possibility and make few stupid moves and before placing button in the right point and what? Showing how smart she is when she grabbed 4 blacks? 

It was done on purpose. When GSJ took her white button, she placed it right there and thanked him. They were talking about being smart and I thought she was telling him: thank you for your advice and "won" with the move and therefore his "help" when in fact she could have done from the get-go. Game of wits for sure but we might be over-thinking things too :D 

vesca:

This is quite good explanation of events... as a lot of us was thinking he is half front/half back hill offspring - however I think Lady Lan came from out world as she said to the Wuji that she is silly as now she won't be able to leave.... 

All I know now for her is that she's smiling when it snows. Hope this is a clue of some sort ?

wizinfo12:

In the MV when YWS and GZY were holding both of their hand with each other (2:29), there was a golden aura glowing. Could this be related to  the infinite fire thing?

Could be but could also be their internal strength as she’s an extreme Ying and he’s a Yang so their inner strength matches. I’m guessing from what JF said in today’s episode.

Enigma05:

Could be but could also be their internal strength as she’s an extreme Ying and he’s a Yang so their inner strength matches. I’m guessing from what JF said in today’s episode.

Yeah. I've just come into a thought that perhaps wufeng and gong was actually directed by one icebrg third party. I mean, wufeng now focused on training girls and gong on training boys, as if they were the center to produce paired best hero/heroine. Since demise in wuxia pugilistic world sometimes extraordinary, could be faked, delayed, extended etc, supranatural pill to revive corpse, the misery, loss, pain or alike were just some items to train the hero/heroine. Becoming leaders on both sides were just a minor goal., or if YWS wanted to destryed both clans to be free, it was too simple .

I sensed the would be something bigger expcted from the pair.

Honestly, sometimes it hurts my brain with all these theories lol. There are way too many questions and we need a lot more answers. But I have a feeling half of the cast will have to croak before we get anything solid.

I am so happy to hear Gong Zi Yu was always destined to be the sword wilder and Jin fan is the Red Jade this last episode was so sweet I love it !!!

Sirry Usly:

ep 10 confirmed JF is/was a red jade guard. 

So Excited about that 

Enigma05:

As usual each episode packs a punch of information; going to watch now. I’m glad the theory of JF being a red guardian was true and our boy passed the first trial. 

Same here !! That was such a great episode Packed with a lotttt

hafu_girl:

I haven't watched any trailers and don't plan to, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. Lol

My current thought is that the dead SW was truly Ziyu's father. I think his mother, Lady Lan, is from the back hill. I think she was forced to marry SW and move to the front hill and have his heir. So Ziyu is half mortal, half whatever they are in the back hill. That's why his meridians are different - he's like a mix of them. His mother is somehow related to the Xue Lineage. She is either of that lineage, fell in love with someone from that lineage, or both. The flashbacks show her enjoying the falling snow which makes me think of the Xue lineage. The kid who seems like he may have been an adult before could be the lover she had before being forced to marry the SW. 

They made Ziyu's birth premature to give an excuse to everyone as to why his body can't handle the cold. But really, I think it has to do with him being half back/half front hill.

Nice thoughts That really could be the case, With this show you really never know I love that nothing is obvious and is really hard to guess !! 

vesca:

I do believe that too, SGQ will fall into a trap due to her overconfidence... because she is MEI, and CHIs are merely pawns...

Exactly I keep on saying Shangguan Qian is so full of herself and she is going to be her own downfall. She believes she is stronger and smarter than she really Is. She needs to be humble, of course, you need to believe in everything you do, but this chick is playing with Fire. Yun Wei Shan is not a weak link so she really knows how to downplay her skills to make SGQ  feel like she is smarter, swifter, and wiser. But she is going to have a big shock coming to her .. 

vesca:

Thats her style but she is really getting bold and she is playing cat and mouse game with a tiger - they are both go8ng to die in my opinion

If the good is going to prevail then I expect all evildoers to get eliminated  - I hope main couple to survive and walk through whole story together 

GZY just started growing up process and YWS healing one - as she needs his love to break from wufeng shackles. 

Ok, just a thought, maybe far fetch however maybe when push comes to shove Shangguan Qian may just sacrifice her life for Yun Wei Shan. She is at some point and time going to come to the reality that YWS was holding back a lot from her, and maybe at a critical moment, she may make a choice to save her...  My mind is racing now ... 

vesca:

Btw. I did pay attention to the game board when SGQ was playing against GSJ and from the very first move she could isolate this 4 blacks buttons in the corner ... so she had to be blind not seeing that possibility and make few stupid moves and before placing button in the right point and what? Showing how smart she is when she grabbed 4 blacks? 

Good observation 

Raymond Ardin:

I think the secret of the Infinite Fire is in tattooed on the back of the Sword Wielder, which is why the tattoo is such a closely guarded secret, needs to be passed on between generations of SWs, and disappears soon after death.

Yes that sounds like it could be right, that would make sense to me!

Enigma05:

Honestly, sometimes it hurts my brain with all these theories lol. There are way too many questions and we need a lot more answers. But I have a feeling half of the cast will have to croak before we get anything solid.

Yes, and that is going to be the sad part! Its going to happen the question is when