I think we all knew big bro was alive from the get go, but that he's the bad guy or one of them? Which means he's the central figure of Wu Ming. Don't think he'll be going after his baby bro just yet. ZY doesn't have the skills yet. Anyways we're all guessing so let's see what happens lol. I'm glad we get to see emotion and reality behind Junior poison if only for a little while. He's not all little shit smirky and obnoxious 24/7. Lol

Tbh after watching today's episode, I feel like GSJ and SGQ will not have any love or care between them. They're a "couple" only cuz GSJ had to choose a bride and SGQ has a mission. Falling in love doesn't seem to be in the books for them imo

Ok we are finally seeing progression of ZY’s martial arts growth with the help of his late father. Was actually happy to see some development with Junior poison and SJ in the sense that beneath the ulterior conceded nature, there is pain and heartbreak; real tears. I firmly believe Junior poison is an orphan and obviously a genius pharmacologist (look how fast he figured the herb ingredients are lethal though not yet that both women need them to survive) not just a creator of poisons. SJ became family to him; the only one he has so he sticks to him like a glove. When speaking to servants it was the first time I saw a real smile out of him that wasn’t a little shit smirk. However, his flaw was that he spilled too much info to SGQ. She prayed on his vulnerability and he crumbled. His Achilles heel is SJ. Like you could see the pain in his eyes when told SJ was having dinner with SGQ after he was just so happy to have created the lantern himself to give to SJ. You finally saw the kid as a kid instead of the mouthy little shit you always wanted to smack.

Some ppl were suspicious of why he had Lang didi’s dagger that SJ gave him. But I think it could be one of two fairly innocent reasons; 1) he wanted to be the little brother in SJ’s heart. 2) After the murders, he saved the dagger and other things so they wouldn’t get discarded to prevent pain.

I think their storyline in this episode takes center stage. With SGQ just floating about in the wind being nosy and eavesdropping; the character has really dropped for me. Again spilling the information to YWS about the poisonous daggers without even being prompted ??‍♀️. Hopefully, it’ll pick up soon. YWS was cagey, but I think the secret she whispered in SGQ’s ear may have to do with the lantern festival and/or her necklace being taken to buy time to send information out so they can get the antidote. Now my question is, with all of the information YWS has, ie poison darts and back mountain, will she release it all to assassins creed or only some?

Elder sis really was too extra in this episode. Tomorrow she’s like a carnival clown lol.

But I’m ready for trial 2 and all the drama that comes with Prince Yue.

YESMISSA:

I read a spoiler on Twitter that apparently this fight would be due to the fact that he will realize that she has been poisoned and that he recognizes this poison, so he will believe that she betrayed them, and will poison her, she would almost be at the point of death, it seems that this is also a test to see if she is loyal to GZY
GZY will therefore fight too, and eventually she will have an antidote. It looks like she'll also tell the ML she doesn't like him when he asks.

And the big brother is alive, he's one of the bad guys, he'll marry the prostitute girl from the first episode

I saw the spoiler too and I think it's just a theory that people came up with. It's not concrete. 

However, I could see this theory playing out. But it clashes with the whole "GYZ will make an antidote for YWS" theory that someone came up with based on the trailers etc. 

I think somehow people on Weibo also got a hold of descriptions associated with each episode? 

Actor playing Junior poison sings an OST and Peachey subbed it; it's super powerful and really tells us his true feelings towards his brother and himsel: https://mydramalist.com/737063-half-of-us#comment-14580497

Will junior poison be kidnapped by some black hooded monks? Because in the latest trio photo he's lying on some bed injured with what looks like an arrow in his chest and blood coming out of his mouth unconscious while some unknown dudes in all black are surrounding him. They can't kill him off that quick. 

Currently rewatching episode 1. The Wufeng chief is a Girl? judging from the voice while talking to the ravens. 

Sounds like a female.

Watching the ultimate trailer and it shows GZY forging a sword and also spinning around in what seems water—but he doesn’t have the Sword Wielder tattoo on his back?! So I have a theory that he somehow gets rid of the position/tattoo or absorbs it once he learns its meaning? I would love if he an YWS could escape everything and live a quiet, free life but that’s probably not in the books for them.

MaeCM:

Watching the ultimate trailer and it shows GZY forging a sword and also spinning around in what seems water—but he doesn’t have the Sword Wielder tattoo on his back?! So I have a theory that he somehow gets rid of the position/tattoo or absorbs it once he learns its meaning? I would love if he an YWS could escape everything and live a quiet, free life but that’s probably not in the books for them.

I think its one of his trials to forge a sword or after completing them - and maybe a forge has been build due to infinite heat? like sort of magical fire to create best weapons? 

Less than 15 minutes...  I hope they not gonna end today's episode with another cliffhanger!

vesca:

Less than 15 minutes...  I hope they not gonna end today's episode with another cliffhanger!

Whòa...my heart was jumped along with GSJ shot to GYZ. Glad he was still okay

Soo  today revelations :

1. Viewer might have a heart attack, because that sudden shot toward GYZ because of GSJ's reflex. Be ware. Fiuh. There was no poison in the porridge either way, but nearly cost GYZ's life

2. Ziyi, the prostitute had higher rank than YWS's Raven. So again another Wufeng agent.

3. Wuji got hurt, persumably by YWS's rival or the guy from the mechanic Zhang line... still unclear

4. Wanna see toworrow how the YWS's rival evaded GSJ accusation of the blood remains in her room.

Oh my.. I still need to take a deep breath because of no 1 event. Huffff..

I will give 1000 stars for this cinematography, editing, bgm, ost, and acting from the casts of course. Tian Jianrui,  who played GYZ sang his song here, about how his trust and love to GSJ as a brother, although GSJ did not recognized it. 

Aisha Gresee:

Whòa...my heart was jumped along with GSJ shot to GYZ. Glad he was still okay

that was quite a surprise! and mine when all these doctors kneel around his bed... but then I remembered a scene from a trailer when he was chasing someone in the meadow... so for sure he couldn't die yet!

Aisha Gresee:
1. Viewer might have a heart attack, because that sudden shot toward GYZ because of GSJ's reflex. Fiuh. There was no poison in the porridge either way, but nearly cost GYZ's life

Yeah, that was very nicely directed scene!

Aisha Gresee:
2. Ziyi, the prostitute had higher rank than YWS's Raven. So again another Wufeng agent.

We heard about it from some twitter leaks and she is supposed to be wang or liang - apparently it was a truth... and now another one can get confirmed that she will be a wife of older brother?

Aisha Gresee:
3. Wuji got hurt, persumably by YWS's rival or the guy from the mechanic Zhang line... still unclear

They said they caught Anonymous on trailer, so either Wuji is real one and she had someone helping her to get free from being suspicious
or she is either other Wufeng spy or just martial art trained person who has her own agenda

Aisha Gresee:
4. Wanna see toworrow how the YWS's rival evaded GSJ accusation of the blood remains in her room.

hmm... she might be lucky and having menstruation or she did cut herself somewhere so will have another wound
but GSJ reaction tells us that he never stopped to suspect her and she was cocky enough to go and check on the back hill as it was looking like she was trying to sneak there...