And that scene with HYS on the roof ready to kill GZY and A'Yun crying... :) I think she finally realised that she has feelings for him - so she did her best to protect his life.

Unfortunately she delivered intel gathered by her and SGQ...  so that's her first betrayal of ZiYu but on the other hand she has learned when Wufeng has their outpost in the valley

vesca:

that was quite a surprise! and mine when all these doctors kneel around his bed... but then I remembered a scene from a trailer when he was chasing someone in the meadow... so for sure he couldn't die yet!

Yeah, his character would be too precious to end half way. But the director truly gave us an uneasy feeling, especially when those doctors crews kneeling limply as he stopped moving, as if he could not make it. Then the lampions to the skies to acknowledge the funeral, flash back of his story to GJS, his background song, if the editor cut it here to make another episode, it would be a true cliffhanger. Glad he still made it

vesca:

And that scene with HYS on the roof ready to kill GZY and A'Yun crying... :) I think she finally realised that she has feelings for him - so she did her best to protect his life.

Unfortunately she delivered intel gathered by her and SGQ...  so that's her first betrayal of ZiYu but on the other hand she has learned when Wufeng has their outpost in the valley

Not just a feeling I think. Her mission was to marry a Gong, alive. If her future husband was killed before the marriage, it meant it was a total failure that might cost her life as well.  She was crying there, considering that her Raven was actually doing Ziyi's order, to execute or to withdraw, no matter YWS shielding GZY effectively or not. If Ziyi ordered to execute, both YWS and GZY 's lives would be in danger. She might feel heartbroken as well, as her raven who she considered as parents, would take her life if he ordered to do so. 

So the 2 previous episodes were more reminiscence of the past as well as relation building and story telling and now we had full of action one! it was the shortest hour ever! 

Aisha Gresee:

Not just a feeling I think. Her mission was to marry a Gong, alive. If her future husband was killed before the marriage, it meant it was a total failure that might cost her life as well.  She was crying there, considering that her Raven was actually doing Ziyi's order, to execute or to withdraw, no matter YWS shielding GZY effectively or not. If Ziyi ordered to execute, both YWS and GZY 's lives would be in danger. She might feel heartbroken as well, as her raven who she considered as parents, would take her life if he ordered to do so. 

I hope she will start to think about leaving Wufeng... as you pointed out that situation had to be eyes opening for her. However even if her mission would fail, it would be higher level Wufeng member decision so in theory she could back to Wufeng... we can only try to guess all the implications, but yes, she could clearly seen that her raven was also a tool for Wufeng and he would kill her without even having second thoughts as soon as ZiYi would turn over the tea cup... 

vesca:

So the 2 previous episodes were more reminiscence of the past as well as relation building and story telling and now we had full of action one! it was the shortest hour ever! 

Yeah. I think until ep 20, there would be answers, clues and past memories as well. The true climaxes and fights would be in the last 4 episodes., if they followed 24 eps drama pattern though. 

Aisha Gresee:

Yeah. I think until ep 20, there would be answers, clues and past memories as well. The true climaxes and fights would be in the last 4 episodes., if they followed 24 eps drama pattern though. 

I was thinking if there will be any time line skip too - as GZY needs a time to grown up and hone his skills

GSJ will never trust SGQ this time for using the incense to cover up the smell of blood.  If she claims the blood is her monthly period, that will be an obvious lie.

He doesn't trust her either way. Honestly, this 'love line' was doomed from the beginning.

From PeachBlossomGoddess in the comment section: "Ziyi is a Liang. She was obviously a spy bc she was in the opening scenes (ie an important character) and I honestly can't think of another c-drama where the prostitute is not a spy but I won't list them bc there are so many but they are still spoilers. She said the tea has cooled 凉 liáng which is a homonym for liǎng 魉. So she has already told us she is a Liang." 

Sirry Usly:

From PeachBlossomGoddess in the comment section: "Ziyi is a Liang. She was obviously a spy bc she was in the opening scenes (ie an important character) and I honestly can't think of another c-drama where the prostitute is not a spy but I won't list them bc there are so many but they are still spoilers. She said the tea has cooled 凉 liáng which is a homonym for liǎng 魉. So she has already told us she is a Liang." 

We can't get as many details and hints which lays in them as don't understand Chinese language

DodoHassan:

He doesn't trust her either way. Honestly, this 'love line' was doomed from the beginning.

GSJ treats SGQ like an enemy.  Keep the enemy close to me so she will be my bride.

vesca:

We can't get as many details and hints which lays in them as don't understand Chinese language

I thought Ziyi was a Wang.

No, after watching this episode I have a slight feeling that Ziyi is the leader of Wufeng herself. I don't know how true this might turn out to be but I have a strong suspicion. Either way, even if not the leader, she is definitely a Liang.  I'm so curious to know just how SGQ will defend herself now that GSJ has found blood in her room. I don't think she's stupid enough to blame her period so let's see what she will do. Also, I didn't like GYZ before but I felt so bad for him during the flashbacks. I feel like GSJ doesn't appreciate him as much even though GYZ is the only person sincere to him 

DodoHassan:

No, after watching this episode I have a slight feeling that Ziyi is the leader of Wufeng herself. I don't know how true this might turn out to be but I have a strong suspicion. Either way, even if not the leader, she is definitely a Liang.  I'm so curious to know just how SGQ will defend herself now that GSJ has found blood in her room. I don't think she's stupid enough to blame her period so let's see what she will do. Also, I didn't like GYZ before but I felt so bad for him during the flashbacks. I feel like GSJ doesn't appreciate him as much even though GYZ is the only person sincere to him 

You maybe right because Ziyi says she is nobody when YWS asks if she is a Wang.