Hi,

I'm curious as to what kind of ending you guys are currently theorizing? 

Personally, I hope that everything is just ends with Yuri waking up from a coma. The chances of that happening is wildly low but I feel like that would be the only way for the least amount of people getting hurt while Yuri is alive. Truthfully, I think the ending is going to bitter sweet but I don't know if I can take watching Yuri go away.

Also, how do you guys think Kang Bin died?

I hope Yuri stays but recently it was revealed that a person was sent to do something to Seowoo or Yuri. Also it looks like Kang Bin’s death was really bad because that same person said that Kang Bin’s “more wrongful and cruel” than all of the other ghosts in memorial.

it really sad for me to say, but yes big possibility for the ending is yuri's gonna die again. the title itself says Hi Bye, Mama so I'm quite sure she's gonna go up after she make sure nothing will happen to Seo Woo. from the 12th episode preview, looks like Seo Woo's fate actually same with her mother. she supposedly die the same day her mother died but maybe something happen that day, a mistake or a chance from heaven for her to live until now. and Yuri's chance to live again is to change the fate and prevent Seo Woo from going to die.

yeah, I do think Kang Bin was murdered by someone, maybe from his baseball team? I don't know but something for sure is he's trying to hide the fact that he was murdered because he want to protect the murderer and that person is someone he loves? 

Ok so the ending im hoping for is that yuri gets to go back to her husband and child. She never got a chance and seewoo deserves to have her parents together and raise her. I think if yuri dies again then yuri mother could not handle it. Min jeong is nice but i dont believe shes ready for the role shes taken on.  She doesnt work but needs a helper for 1 small child?. And she drinks a lot wow.  Everyone loves yuri..and yuri needs to woman up and take her family back. Yes meon jong is nice but shes only been around 2yrs. Yuri and her husband were together 10+. You cant forgo 10 for 2 thats not fair. Yuri and her husband deserve a chance to raise their daughter together.

King bin i think someone from his family murdered him out of jealousy. 

Why is the shaman so passive and doesnt step in?

Why is yuri husband not just saying ok. Ive had enough. He clearly loves yuri. And needs to do the right thing by the woman he spent 10yrs with and was taken suddenly.  

Anna Amd:

Ok so the ending im hoping for is that yuri gets to go back to her husband and child. She never got a chance and seewoo deserves to have her parents together and raise her. I think if yuri dies again then yuri mother could not handle it. Min jeong is nice but i dont believe shes ready for the role shes taken on.  She doesnt work but needs a helper for 1 small child?. And she drinks a lot wow.  Everyone loves yuri..and yuri needs to woman up and take her family back. Yes meon jong is nice but shes only been around 2yrs. Yuri and her husband were together 10+. You cant forgo 10 for 2 thats not fair. Yuri and her husband deserve a chance to raise their daughter together.

King bin i think someone from his family murdered him out of jealousy. 

Why is the shaman so passive and doesnt step in?

Why is yuri husband not just saying ok. Ive had enough. He clearly loves yuri. And needs to do the right thing by the woman he spent 10yrs with and was taken suddenly.  

Thats what I want too! Ganghwa and Yuri were so in love, and they had so much going for them. Though I'm not sure if getting her place back was possible to begin with. 

I think one of the biggest issues that Yuri has with taking her place back is with Seowoo. She needs to earn her title back as a mother but in the kiddo's eyes, Min Jung is her mom. If some lady just shows up and tells me she is my mom… I would freak. Not to mention if I was a kid, as an adult I would still have a hard time with that. My mom is my mom, the one who raised me.  Can you imagine how traumatizing it would be for the child if Yuri really broke up Mingjung and Ganghwa. To Seowoo, those two are her parents. 

Aside from that, I think Yuri is just too damn grateful towards Minjung to ever try anything. She watched the girl push everyone away and take care of her baby. I don't think Yuri would really want to tear up Minjung's life in any shape or form. At the end of the day, Yuri feels like she'll never be able to repay Minjung for everything she's done. 

I also I don't think Yuri has time to take back her place. 46 days is far too short of a time span for her to truly do anything. The time needed for a divorce to happen will probably take longer than that. 

Yuri needs to tell her family what's up, or at least the fact that she will need to leave at some point. They were not okay after her death. Everyone of them missed her like crazy and she saw how sad they were. She needs to tell them at least a partial truth.

I feel like none of the characters are getting closure but I guess closure isn't entirely possible when it comes to death. Yuri coming back just temporary fixed the void inside their hearts. When she leaves, that void might be bigger than before. 

I'm really curious as to how Kangbin died. Really sounds like he was murdered or was forced to kill himself. There's so much more to that story and I don't even know how they're going to tie it into the plot.

As for the Shaman, I don't think she has the ability to. It seems like she can't get involved and help out the spirits. You can tell she wants too, and that she is a kind person. She would rather have a shit spirit record than forcefully send souls up like that exorcist. I think she wants to help but is not allowed to get involved. 

Ganghwa was with her more than a decade.  It is possible. To get her place back if she wants too. They have so much history and love. The child is only 5. She only just started calling ming jung mom. And you dont base such a decision that affects more than half a dozen people on a 5yr old who doesnt understand. And ganghwa has only been with her 2yrs.  10+ trumps more than 2. Yes shes nice but you dont sacrifice parents who raised you a friend since childhood a husband for so long. Ming jung was going to divorce him and changed her mind. Yuri can be thankful but dont throw away her life her husband parents sister friends out of gratitude. Im sure ming jung would understand.  A divorce can happen quick because they dont have any actual children together.  Therefore it can happen in days. A decade should warrant more loyalty than 2yrs.  The shaman is nice but needs to be more open. Especially to the spirits. People are not allowed to do many things but this is for the greater good. Im debating to not watch more until i can bing watch all episodes at once.

I want to clarify, I am on the side that wants Yuri to stay. I was just trying to analyze the story and give a unbiased reasoning.

My belief is that time can't be used to measure love. Time gives us a chance to create moments and memories that leave deep impressions. With that being said, I never said their history and love doesn't matter. Yes, obviously that decade probably means more to him than the two years, there were so many moments and memories.

However, keep in mind, he also loves Minjung. She was the one to add light into his life after Yuri's death. I don't know about you but I prefer not to hurt the people I love if possible. Hurting someone you love is hard and heartbreaking. Plus, he doesn't know she wants a divorce, he thinks they are fine. The situation is hard because Minjung and Ganghwa have been proven to love each other. If time was the only determining factor than choosing someone be with would be so easy. 

I don't think she's throwing everything away out of gratitude. Gratitude is only one of multitude of reasons. Here are some of those reasons:

1. Morals and ethics
    • Yuri is a really good person, she would never get in between people. She knows they love each other and trying to go in between would likely violate her morals. People aren't not object and you can't claim them just because you were there first. She knows Minjung and Ganghwa are married, she doesn't want to get in between that. My high regard for Yuri might lessen if she's fine with hurting people for her own goal.
  2. Gratitude for Minjung.
    • I want to explain this one because I don't think I conveyed it properly.
    • Yuri isn't the type to hurt people in order to achieve her own goal. If she was forced to hurt someone, it certainly would not be Minjung. Most people aren't like, "I'm so grateful for everything you have done. Now, I got to stab you in the back." When someone helps you out, you will want to repay them. The people you are the most thankful towards, is probably the last person you want to hurt.
  3. Love for Ganghwa
    • She knows he loves Minjung, why would she want to put him in a difficult decision for her own desires? She already feels like she hurt him and I doubt she would want to put him in such a difficult decision. I think this really us shows how much she loves him. She rather stay dead than hurt see him cry again.
  4. Love for SeoWoo
    • Minjung is Seowoo's mom and favorite person. As a mother, how can Yuri stand to see Seowoo sad, especially since she also feels guilty. 
    • I agree, you can't base a decision on a five year old but their thoughts are important. Yuri loves Seowoo, loves the child to death. She was prepared to go up and beg the deities to remove Seowoo's ability. Taking Minjung would hurt Seowoo, and that's something I don't think Yuri would ever want to do.
    • Parents also make decisions based on their kids all the time. Some parent will move to a new country and live in a world where they don't understand for their kids. They move to give their kids better chances and opportunities. They will move to a foreign place if that means their kids can have better lives. Seowoo's opinion matters because Ganghwa, Yuri, and Minjung all love Seowoo. They want Seowoo to be healthy and happy, and they are willing to make sacrifices in order to so. 

I think reclaiming the mother position might also be an issue. Seowoo doesn't recognize Yuri as her mother, Minjung is. Minjung has been there for Seowoo and that title was earned. I believe Yuri can also earn that title but that need time. You can have two mothers but in Yuri's case, it'll take time for Seowoo to recognize her as one. Not to mention, Yuri was introduced as a friend and caretaker. The idea "mom" won't exist until someone tell Seowoo to think her Yuri as such. 

I'm not entirely clear on what you want the Shaman to me more aggressive about and what she need to share with spirits. 

Also, same, I'm wondering if I should just wait until I can binge this series too. There are too many heartbreaking and emotional moments each week. Waiting every week is killing me and I actually tried to wait it out last week. Broke down and watch the episode almost immediately.

I think the ending could be that Yuri is not going to take her position back but will only save her daughter from some kind of accident, she would get injured and enter in a sort of coma. 10 years later (So main FL would not get too old, and the kid would grow enough to be close to an adult), she wakes up and finds out that her daughter has grown  and even thou Seo Woo doesn't consider her as her mom, knowing that she is her blood-connected mom, she will care about her but not as her mom. Ganghwa and Min Jung would still be a happy couple. I feel that this story will focus more about SeoWoo giving back a bit of love to Yuri more than the romance between Yuri and Ganghwa. It would be sad to finish Yuri and Ganghwa relationship but it is needed to move forward. I feel Ganghwa will not be able to live with Yuri as he has already move on. While watching the drama, I felt that Ganghwa loved her a lot in the past, but now, things have changed and he doesn't see Yuri the same as before, but still considers the time spent with Yuri as precious memories. He looks like he wants to help Yuri accomplish something but will not seek the possibility to be back together. After Yuri has woken up, she will not remember a lot of things and will not get her memories back, or the plot could be dragged a long way and I don't think the author would want that, but when meeting with SeoWoo, she would somewhat feel happy, even thou she would not know she is her biological daughter, and the void would be filled so she can move forward.