Episode 14 was released today. And honestly the ending had me shook, but I kinda guessed that to happen. I personally think the ending is still going to be sad having Yuri dying again. But Yuri actually surviving is higher than ever.

If Yuri Dies - The amount of time Yuri has is pretty low. Her ex-husband (Gang Hwa) has to divorce his current wife (Min Jung) and then marrying Yuri again. But one last thing Yuri has to do to take her place back is to become Seo-Woo's mom. But she's only known as the pretty aunt, while Min Jung earned her role as Seo-Woo's true mom. Not biologically but emotionally. All that has to be done within that small time frame. And the exorcist is going to have a bigger role than just taking Jang Pil Seung's family. 

If Yuri lives - Everything would be decided by next week but currently this is a highly possible solution. But if you think about this realistically It's going to cause some troubles. Yuri isn't the only one that lost her life young while being pregnant. Is she really special? And if she does manage to survive then she's probably continuing living her life to the fullest but what about Ming Jung?

If the Ending is Open ended - This one is possible. Where in the last episode maybe everyone shouts out to Yuri but she doesn't respond and then the show ends. It's honestly a ending that people can question. And this ending is the least possible just because this show will probably not have a second season just because Yuri is going to die or live and what other Conflict is there left

Side Conflict Kang Bin - It was said by the shaman he didn't die by a suicide, he was most likely killed. There were rumors if he was gay or not. Maybe one of his Team mates and him were having a love affair and they got into a terrible fight which could expose one of the other. 

Hi. Replying to this discussion because I just finished watching the last episode. I honestly thought the ending would be ..yuri dies again & everyone can already accept the fact that she's died and all must move on. But seeing the ending of Episode 14, where she declared she wants to live.. and Gang hwa's reaction when he heard she's going to die again soon.. hmmm. Maybe Min jeong would give way and file a divorce??? Ugh. But I think it's sad for Min-jeong, seo-woo and gang hwa's part. *sighs* I don't know if what's exactly the kind of ending that would make me happy. Haha

SuperBoon   - you made a lot of good points I hadn't thought of, especially the ending being open.  "Vagabond", "Love Alarm" and "Triad Princess" were all Netflix produced Asian productions  and all had an open ending, which had me throwing pillows at the tv screen.  I hope that this has some type of resolution, especially because of it being so well acted.  Cliffhangers are definitely not on my favorite list.