Taotilychee:

Have you guys read ch 16? I know I'm a bit behind but... 

Jiang Yue Lou's face was bathed in the brilliant moonlight, prompting him to remember Chen Yu Zhi's tender and slightly moist lips. This wasn’t a kiss. It was blunt and brief and the only way to get the medicine in. Anyone would have done the same.

In the meantime, he felt as if he had figured something out, but at the same time felt like he didn’t.

Yea..  I wonder what he figured out :P

My favourite chapter so far and I was wondering about exactly the same sentence. Let's run our imaginations wild :)

Haha wish they could have put that scene in the drama, I mean it's saving someone's life, like CPR right? JYL only had pure innocent intentions :P 

That's the last ch I've read so far as I'm reading the chapters little by little, saving them for when I have time to read them in full. Am hoping there will be more fluffy bits ahead 

Taotilychee:

Haha wish they could have put that scene in the drama, I mean it's saving someone's life, like CPR right? JYL only had pure innocent intentions :P 

That's the last ch I've read so far as I'm reading the chapters little by little, saving them for when I have time to read them in full. Am hoping there will be more fluffy bits ahead 

Completely pure and innocent intentions of course :P. 

As JYL said himself "ANYONE WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME!" xD!!!!!!!

And I can promise you there will be more fluffy moments in the next chapters =D !!! (SPOILER ALERT: JYL is SO whipped !! xD)

Taotilychee:

Have you guys read ch 16? I know I'm a bit behind but... 

Jiang Yue Lou's face was bathed in the brilliant moonlight, prompting him to remember Chen Yu Zhi's tender and slightly moist lips. This wasn’t a kiss. It was blunt and brief and the only way to get the medicine in. Anyone would have done the same.

In the meantime, he felt as if he had figured something out, but at the same time felt like he didn’t.

Yea..  I wonder what he figured out :P

A possibility that he is attracted to CYZ and not just brotherly attraction. But yeah, it was not directly stated... however, based on his thoughts and how he interacts with his surroundings when CYZ is present, it kind of screams 'in love'

Lucyferase:

Completely pure and innocent intentions of course :P. 

As JYL said himself "ANYONE WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME!" xD!!!!!!!

And I can promise you there will be more fluffy moments in the next chapters =D !!! (SPOILER ALERT: JYL is SO whipped !! xD)

Omg hahaha my heart is beating so fast after hearing this! Stupid life won't let me have time to read them now!! 

P Non Portraitist:

A possibility that he is attracted to CYZ and not just brotherly attraction. But yeah, it was not directly stated... however, based on his thoughts and how he interacts with his surroundings when CYZ is present, it kind of screams 'in love'

Yeah, well JYL isn't the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to recognising feelings (ie Chu Ran!) but we all know, don't we ;)