hi everyone, 

if there's one thing that captures my heart in dramas, it's a well suited, intricately put together, beautiful sounding ost track. 

i really did enjoy KaH's ost collection so i figured i'd record the songs here. 

please note; it seems like one of the songs is unrealesed at this moment but i will still list it and link it when they do release it c:

title
artistnote
《恨君不似江楼月》
(killer and healer)
茅子俊、易柏辰
(mao zi jun, yi bo chen)
duet by the actors of jiang yue lou and chen yi zhi
link

《恨君不似江楼月》
(killer and healer)
茅子俊
(mao zi jun)
sung by the actor of jiang yue lou
link (spotify)
link (youtube)

《恨君不似江楼月》
(killer and healer)
易柏辰
(yi bo chen)
sung by the actor of chen yi zhi
link (spotify)
link (youtube)

《存在的未来》
(the future of existence)

姜钧馨
(jiang jun xin)

ending song
link

《谁》
(who)

牛炯文
(niu jiong wen)

opening song
link

《明白》
(understand)

宇西
(yu xi)

link

《叹息》
(sigh)
姜钧馨
(jiang jun xin)
link

《勿念》
(do not miss me/do not think about me/forget)
王小璐
(wang xiao lu)
unreleased
the english titles i translated for this one may not be the official ones
(the only trace of this song outside the drama is this clip; beware, this is a spoiler scene for episode 36!

there is also this scene in episode 19, spoiler!

and this scene in episode 22, again, spoiler!

fellow mdl user bluebari has compiled the snips of this song that were played in the drama into this  lyric —hanzi, pinyin, and english translation— video)

source of ost tracklist

- dani

Thanks so much for putting this together! I still can't stop listening to the Ost, it's such an excellent soundtrack. No one seems to know what that last song is!! I need to know so that I can listen to the full ver... It's so beautiful ~

Taotilychee:

Thanks so much for putting this together! I still can't stop listening to the Ost, it's such an excellent soundtrack. No one seems to know what that last song is!! I need to know so that I can listen to the full ver... It's so beautiful ~

of course it's no problem <3 i also really liked the osts! they sound so good, excellent indeed

i've been searching for that last one quite a time now, ever since i first heard it ;-;  it hurts even more since it's such a pretty song! ah i tried everything- lyrics, tune reverse searching, possible titles, the title and singer that's listed in the soundtrack listing ;-; but it seems to really be unreleased

i hope they release it; fingers crossed that it's soon enough. 

DaNi:

of course it's no problem <3 i also really liked the osts! they sound so good, excellent indeed

i've been searching for that last one quite a time now, ever since i first heard it ;-;  it hurts even more since it's such a pretty song! ah i tried everything- lyrics, tune reverse searching, possible titles, the title and singer that's listed in the soundtrack listing ;-; but it seems to really be unreleased

i hope they release it; fingers crossed that it's soon enough. 

Haha I also tried searching by lyrics and got to a forum site in Chinese so I thought I hit the jackpot, but when I google translated what the poster was saying, they were also asking if anyone knew what the song was! 

There isn't even a chorus in the clip right? If there was one we may be able to at least guess what the title  of the song is. 

Taotilychee:

Haha I also tried searching by lyrics and got to a forum site in Chinese so I thought I hit the jackpot, but when I google translated what the poster was saying, they were also asking if anyone knew what the song was! 

There isn't even a chorus in the clip right? If there was one we may be able to at least guess what the title  of the song is. 

ohh no xD  heheh , everyone's -chinese speakers and english speakers- heart yearns to listen to the full song </3

no, that clip doesn't have the chorus (now that i think about it, i should link  the scenes in the post above in which the chorus did play; the scene i clearly remember it playing was the one where  yi ren was at sun yong ren's grave),

wrt its title, i'm 93% sure it would be the one i listed above as:

DaNi:
《勿念》

this listed song is also nowhere to be found. the only unknown song i could've remembered within the show was that beautiful mysterious one. and the lyrics also correspond to this title. so all this considered, most likely it may be that one.

Thanks you did great getting the title - how did you manage to get the singer? Even with those I still can't find anything in googgle search abt it!! 

I'll check out the other scene you mentioned when I have time to see if I can suss out more :) 

CqlisMdzs:

Thank you for this thread ^^ Every one of KaH's OSTs is amazing, I just can't stop listening to them! Hope they release the last song asap!

it's no problem :D yes! they're just so good <3 i hope so too!

Taotilychee:

Thanks you did great getting the title - how did you manage to get the singer? Even with those I still can't find anything in googgle search abt it!! 

I'll check out the other scene you mentioned when I have time to see if I can suss out more :) 

ah, it's in the tracklist i found, i linked it at the bottom of the original post:

DaNi:
source of ost tracklist

oh! i forgot to link that scene lol xD will do that now,

Thanks for this post. I love the OST for Killer and Healer! 

Also, I found out that Mao Zi Jun and Ian Yi sang the theme song "Killer and Healer" separately as well. I couldn't find the songs on youtube but they are on spotify:

Mao Zi Jun's version: Link

Ian Yi's version: Link

drlife4ever:

Thanks for this post. I love the OST for Killer and Healer! 

Also, I found out that Mao Zi Jun and Ian Yi sang the theme song "Killer and Healer" separately as well. I couldn't find the songs on youtube but they are on spotify:

Mao Zi Jun's version: Link

Ian Yi's version: Link

hey! it's no problem :D i love that we're all spreading our love for the ost <3

ooh! I'll link those in the post too, thank you! c:

DaNi:

hey! it's no problem :D i love that we're all spreading our love for the ost <3

ooh! I'll link those in the post too, thank you! c:

Great, thank you! <3

I love their individual versions as much as the duet :)

Thank you for this post. I really love the ost, too. Especially the ending song (I even learned some chinese words, because of listening to it so often :) And the one called "Ming Bai" I love this little gentle song. The Piano is amazing. Altough it is a slowpaced song it is an amazing composition.