CqlisMdzs:

If you wanna listen to the solo versions of the song on Youtube, you can go here-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyMYBRiUezw

It also has the instrumental version of the theme song :)

Thank you! :) I really like how MJZ and IanYi are good in singing as well as acting. They deserve so much love 

Li Man Man - escaping ve:

Thank you for this post. I really love the ost, too. Especially the ending song (I even learned some chinese words, because of listening to it so often :) And the one called "Ming Bai" I love this little gentle song. The Piano is amazing. Altough it is a slowpaced song it is an amazing composition.

I really love the ending song too :) and also the ending video with the song. The song hits different after the ending of the drama T.T

drlife4ever:

Thank you! :) I really like how MJZ and IanYi are good in singing as well as acting. They deserve so much love 

I saw an Interview where Mao Zi Jun said that is was the first time for him recording a song...hard to believe because I think he is quite good at singing.

I saw an Interview where Mao Zi Jun said that is was the first time for him recording a song...hard to believe because I think he is quite good at singing.

Yesss I watched that interview and he said he had so much fun doing the theme song that he wants to release an album. Maybe Ian Yi and he can do more singing collabs since Ian is already a singer 

CqlisMdzs:

Yes, they're so incredibly talented! You must have already seen this but-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1gXWdMovFM

Wow, I'd never have guessed it was his first time! 

Yes, I have that theme song. Love it so much! They have such chemistry even filming the song and seem to be having fun. should do more collabs <3

What interview is this? Can you please share the link?

Oh I love the way they look at each other when they are singing - my imagination is running wild XD

Taotilychee:

What interview is this? Can you please share the link?

Oh I love the way they look at each other when they are singing - my imagination is running wild XD

Sometimes I get the feeling that some of us are connected at a special level. I just searched for it right now to share the link when your question came up. Here is the link. It is a really nice interview: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JS5GbRrUwFQ

In fact he didn't say it was the first time he recorded a song but the first time he sung...but that is even harder to believe.

Sometimes I get the feeling that some of us are connected at a special level. I just searched for it right now to share the link when your question came up. Here is the link. It is a really nice interview: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JS5GbRrUwFQ

In fact he didn't say it was the first time he recorded a song but the first time he sung...but that is even harder to believe.

Hahaha connected indeed :D Loved it! No wonder he's so masterful in crying scenes, plus the singing.. this man can do anything.

I keep wondering about what the picture he drew was though. At first I thought it was a scale, but then I think it looks like a detonator box thing they use in demolitions... lol why on earth would he draw that?

Taotilychee:

Hahaha connected indeed :D Loved it! No wonder he's so masterful in crying scenes, plus the singing.. this man can do anything.

I keep wondering about what the picture he drew was though. At first I thought it was a scale, but then I think it looks like a detonator box thing they use in demolitions... lol why on earth would he draw that?

Me, too. I have no idea. Maybe the detonator box for blowing up MangoTV for their bad advertisement :). Maybe something with a small solar unit on top? 

Me, too. I have no idea. Maybe the detonator box for blowing up MangoTV for their bad advertisement :). Maybe something with a small solar unit on top? 

hahaha @detonator box to blow up Mango... (but seriously they treated the drama and cast/crew so badly...)

I personally thought he drew a perfume bottle XD

Haha I didn't think of perfume, could be... 

lol blow up MGTV, that's a great answer!

Any ideas about the piano melody from Ep36 when Yuelou shows Commisioner Bai the photo from his childhood? It's amazing!

A friend asked if I knew this song that plays in the background of some scenes, I tried looking it up and couldn't find it anywhere, I'm guessing it's that 勿念 that never got released anywhere ;_; MGTV are you not going to put it out for our ears to be blessed?!

thank you so so much for this post! i’m trying to put together a lyric video of 勿念 with as much of the song i could find in the drama that coherently goes together, but i don’t have a good english translation yet. my chinese is sub-par, so my translation is wonky, but if anyone has a translation they’ve done or found, i will totally credit you in my vid however you’d like to be credited if you would like to share the translation with me :) y’all rock 🪨♡