What do you guys think? I think the ML is a huge jerk and very selfish! 

Blueskies123:

Lol SML is main Villain ??

I dunno, he genuinely just doesn't seem interested in her romantically. Every time the FL thought he was showing her special treatment, it was quickly shown he's just nice to everyone. I think if there was a romance shown I could easily agree, but it's never crossed over the romantic interest line for him from what I've seen. I could be wrong, but I dunno lol 

But he’s actually quite attentive to her.  He’s the one who paid the coffee lady’s debt, just like what Ye Bun wanted to do. He also watched over Ye Bun because he’s worried she might be the next target. There might be no romance between them, but I have a feeling they will grow closer over time. Now Det Moon already have Gwang Shik to help, he’s actually doesn’t need Ye Bun anymore but somehow he still find any reasons to meet her. 

Blueskies123:

I disagree. 

Also I have a theory the guy running for president killed FL's mother(which is why FL's grandpa is trying to sabotage him) and 2ML hates him because he and FL are siblings 

i don't personally perceive the ML as  a jerk, but i don't feel any romantic chemistry between them.  Someone might want them to end up together because they like teh actors, but i really do not see them together romatically.  we have a few episode left ... and generally speaking, at least from the ones i have watched, in dramas, whenever the interests is not starting for at least one of the two leads pretty soon ( like like from ep 2 or 3 of a drama... ) if it then develops later in the drama.. many times is just there, a pointless, wrongly played and with no chemistry, romance. 

and for this i hope the main leads do not end up together..  

I believe that the first ML and FL will end up together.  It is that the ML finds it hard to show emotions. He is a detective and is used to being detached and just looking for evidence.  I like the two of them together.

Yep I’m rooting for SunBun!!!

i think d ML isnt a jerk - n i can see him having some moments of being into her - I  can also see a romance eventually developing between them as they continue to rely and count on each other- d ML already seems jealous and the FL's level of comfort with d ML can open her eyes to being interested - i think by ep 13 we will see something unfolding 

Can't wait until we find out who ends up with whom and who the serial killer is.  I must admit, I was not too sure about continuing to watch past episode 1 but I am so glad I did.  It can be hilarious at times and has been guessing on who is really "who".

Blueskies123:

Now unfortunately with his death is no longer possible. Their is zero chemistry between the ML and FL . I hope in the ending they just stay as friends 

Monicac25:

Now unfortunately with his death is no longer possible. Their is zero chemistry between the ML and FL . I hope in the ending they just stay as friends 

His death was very unexpected... really unexpected.. many viewers now see this as the opportunity for the main leads to start "fast track" diverting their love interest to one another (they have already thrown the "You cann date me!" Phrase that didnt give me any butterflies?.  

Personally from  what i have seen, they have that bickering relationship, like friends coudl have, not sure why in dramas every friendship needs to be  seen as something more 

Myself, i can accept a good solid friendship and be satisfied with it . ?

They made sure we knew SW reciprocated YB’s feelings in ep 14 before redacting him. They would’ve been the end game if the writer wasn’t a sadist?

lux73:
Personally from  what i have seen, they have that bickering relationship, like friends coudl have, not sure why in dramas every friendship needs to be  seen as something more 

EXACTLY! I love the characters separately, but I don't see why their relationship has to be romantic. They have a really fun friendship. But clearly korea is allergic to adult men and women being friends ?‍♀️