Então... Acho que agora já era né? Não adianta mais discutir :´(

At this point I'm not sure there's going to be a romantic relationship anymore....Just solving the Murder. But the writer sure is a Sadist

Chocolate:

At this point I'm not sure there's going to be a romantic relationship anymore....Just solving the Murder. But the writer sure is a Sadist

Sim, também acho que não terá romance, mas acredito que nem precise de um romance, a dinâmica deles como parceiros é tão boa que pode ficar assim mesmo, até por que em nenhum momento foi demostrado que teria um romance.

Somehow I have a feeling that there will be a romance.  At least I am keeping my fingers crossed that there will be.

Not at all. He's neither a jerk nor selfish. If he was selfish and a jerk, he could've gone to catch Ted chang and on his way to Seoul by now. But he abandoned that to go save the FL. He's constantly attentive to FL and can even notice slight changes in her mood. He has done everything to protect her from harm but she's not listening at all. I would prefer them to be together but honestly, I think ML deserves better. He is an orphan and probably didn't know how to express love growing up and as a detective he always among violence. He even saved the coffee girl he didn't have to. 

2nd lead hasn't done anything for FL. it's always FL who comforted him while it was the ML who was actually did everything for her. and people forget ML literally lost his little brother figure who he really loved in his own way and he wants to catch the killer for him. He's the best character in this series not even FL is just dumb for not listening and gets herself and everyone around her in trouble. 

the male lead is not a huge jerk or selfish
i think hes really sweet honestly 

Which series are you talking about?

Behind your touch
its an excellent show!

OK. I have watched it even though I must confess I have fast forwarded a bit. I do not think she will end up with the SML since he is the serial murderer, villain of the drama. ML is a bit of a jerk, but I think he has fallen love with the FL and will protect her with his life.  Hopefully it will be a HE. 

ICflower:

Behind your touch
its an excellent show!

Thanks for the reply. I had not liked the series much at the beginning but I started to warm up afterwards

Northern raveller:

Thanks for the reply. I had not liked the series much at the beginning but I started to warm up afterwards

haha yep
surely the show does not end up being what it is at the start lmao

Mikamichchi, great insight to ML.  I agree with your assessment of his character and personality.  I am rooting for him and FL to get together.

This thread didn’t age well at all, considering what happened…

I just finished watching episode 16.  It was great.  I loved it.  Mystery murder, great characters and great comedy made for a delightful drama.  I love all the actors, they did a great job.  I especially love the two ML's and the FL.  And I got my wish. There will be a romance between ML 1 and FL.  I love happy endings and funny one's too.

Mikamichchi:

Not at all. He's neither a jerk nor selfish. If he was selfish and a jerk, he could've gone to catch Ted chang and on his way to Seoul by now. But he abandoned that to go save the FL. He's constantly attentive to FL and can even notice slight changes in her mood. He has done everything to protect her from harm but she's not listening at all. I would prefer them to be together but honestly, I think ML deserves better. He is an orphan and probably didn't know how to express love growing up and as a detective he always among violence. He even saved the coffee girl he didn't have to. 

2nd lead hasn't done anything for FL. it's always FL who comforted him while it was the ML who was actually did everything for her. and people forget ML literally lost his little brother figure who he really loved in his own way and he wants to catch the killer for him. He's the best character in this series not even FL is just dumb for not listening and gets herself and everyone around her in trouble. 

The most apt observation. :) The man is the best example of Action over Words. He may not be all sweet and swoony but he is the most considerate and warmest of warm characters. Detective Moon is like Sun Shine in disguise.