monica cappetta:

I just finished watching episode 16.  It was great.  I loved it.  Mystery murder, great characters and great comedy made for a delightful drama.  I love all the actors, they did a great job.  I especially love the two ML's and the FL.  And I got my wish. There will be a romance between ML 1 and FL.  I love happy endings and funny one's too.

So is the ML 2 not the bad guy? I haven't finished it, please spoil for me, thanks!

You must watch till the end. I hate to spoil it for you but if you really want me to, I will.  Let me know,

monica cappetta:

You must watch till the end. I hate to spoil it for you but if you really want me to, I will.  Let me know,

I do, please do =D

ML two is not the bad guy.  You will be surprised who it ends up to be.

monica cappetta:

ML two is not the bad guy.  You will be surprised who it ends up to be.

Thanks!

You are welcome.  I do not know if you have watched "Because this is my First life" with Lee Min Ki .  It is so, so good. It might still be on Netflix.  It is a romantic comedy.  I love it.

Thanks, I did watched and dropped it though after hearing parts of the ending lol. There's just too many on my watchlist that I want to watch and too little time to watch them lol