So I can see that there is 20 eps planned for "Close to You" (which I really hope it will be distributed between the four main characters in "Close to You"), BUT apparently there is going to be a second season of "Make Our Days Count" and I swear if my boys from 'Close to You' get cut for another round of death by 'Make Our Days Count' I will literally die...because I am really looking forward to 20 eps of these funny, cute, amazing legends that will be a great combination with the legacy that is "Trapped"

Why would the 20 episodes get cut? Close To You is it's own show and MODC 2 is also its own show?

They had 20 eps for History 3, and did 10 eps for Trapped and 10 eps for Make Our Days Count...so I'm just worried they are going to do the same thing again ???

Lol. If you are watching on Viki, they combine two episodes into one episode. Each episode is 24 minutes each and two episodes air per week. For simplicity, Viki just combines them together into one 40-50 minute-ish thing. It is kind of funny why they go to the lengths of calling it two episodes if they are just gonna release them on the same day. So your "fears" have come true because there are really only "ten" episodes.

Thanks for saying that about Viki. I was loosing my mind about the double episodes ? I didn't pay attention to how long each is meant to be. 

Jessica Brown:

Lol. If you are watching on Viki, they combine two episodes into one episode. Each episode is 24 minutes each and two episodes air per week. For simplicity, Viki just combines them together into one 40-50 minute-ish thing. It is kind of funny why they go to the lengths of calling it two episodes if they are just gonna release them on the same day. So your "fears" have come true because there are really only "ten" episodes.

Thanks for writing this explanation! I was so confused when I finished on Viki twice as fast as I was expecting to.