Ah, you were faster than me xD

:D just responding to the interest :D. Good to share what we find, hey.

Alicetcfwl:

Ah, you were faster than me xD

jaginsing:

https://sporadicspores.blogspot.com/2018/03/heart-protection-summary.html

Thank you 💕 can you tell me where I can read spoilers too pls?

Is it a happy ending in the novel?

CJKdramaAddict:

Thank you 💕 can you tell me where I can read spoilers too pls?

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/hu-xin/98829-spoilers-ask-questions-and-find-answers

AznDramaLover:

Is it a happy ending in the novel?

first ending is a "world is saved but one lover is sacrificed first" ending, then author added additional HE chapters.

jaginsing:

first ending is a "world is saved but one lover is sacrificed first" ending, then author added additional HE chapters.

That seems to be a common thing with Chinese authors. Why? Did fans riot too much that the author had to make an additional ending?

brenda91:

That seems to be a common thing with Chinese authors. Why? Did fans riot too much that the author had to make an additional ending?

I'm not sure - there is a riot on the TtEotM drama threads at the presumed BE. It might also be the platform . . . the authors write on web based platforms and interact extensively with the readership, so if there is enough feedback they add chapters (I guess nobody is going to be asking for more BE chapters when its a HE, so it only seems to go one way). And these are romances so people want a pay off. However I don't read in original so can't comment on whether they do this for a particular reason and what that might be.

CJKdramaAddict:

Thank you again 💕💕

you're welcome :D

jaginsing:

What’s the true nature of a female lead means who she really are and who bears the most of the hardships in the novel female lead or male lead

HaiderAli:

What’s the true nature of a female lead means who she really are and who bears the most of the hardships in the novel female lead or male lead

I'm having trouble understanding if you are making a statement (and what you mean) or if you are asking a question (and what you mean)....can you explain a bit more about what you want to say pls?

brenda91:

Not the author but the current drama trend rn call "the Beauty of BE"

jaginsing:

I'm having trouble understanding if you are making a statement (and what you mean) or if you are asking a question (and what you mean)....can you explain a bit more about what you want to say pls?

I am asking a question about female lead who really she is and who bears the most hardships in novel